Bookmark These 6 Genius Easter Eggs Hacks
We don’t know about you, but we’re getting pretty excited about Easter this year. The holiday is all about delicious candy, pops of pastel, and tasty, family-filled brunches. What’s not to love? However, those elusive Easter eggs can be tricky, not only to find, but also to boil, dye, and be worthy of displaying. We’re sharing six tips that will have you on your way to Easter egg perfection in no time.
1. Last Minute Centerpiece: Guests are coming over and you completely forgot about your tablescape decor. Turn to this quick idea that utilizes a printable and the dyed eggs you already made and voilà! You’re good to go. (via Brit + Co)
2. No Dye DIY: Didn’t run to the store? No worries! Sharpies can be used to add instant color. Better yet, these are supplies that can be snagged from your junk drawer. (via Brit + Co)
3. Plastic Egg Repurpose: If you went the plastic egg route, here’s a way to utilize them long after the season’s over. Simply spoon the DIY ingredients into the shapes for some lovely-scented bath bombs. They make for great take-home gifts too! (via Brit + Co)
4. Beauty Drawer Embellishment: Okay, you’ve all but mastered the dyeing techniques by now. It’s time to break out tools (like gold nail polish and toothpicks) for a little decorative exploration that all you designers and design-enthusiasts can love and appreciate. (via Brit + Co)
5. Egg Dress Up: Who needs dyeing supplies when your craft closet has you covered? Just look at those adorable flower crowns. (via Brit + Co)
6. Easy Egg Cleanup: Let’s say your egg dyeing doesn’t exactly go as planned. Cleanup any spills with a handy bench scraper and some basic household cleaners to fix the mess in no time. (via Brit + Co)
Tell us, what’s your egg dyeing plan for this Easter? Let us know @BritandCo!