Summer may be behind us, but that doesn’t mean we’re packing away our bikinis for good (can you say “beach vacay?”)! Everyone’s favorite Instagram fashionista, Emily Ratajkowski, knows that fact all too well, unleashing a brand new, smokin’ hot swimwear line with everything we need for a sexy winter getaway.
The 26-year-old mode debuted Inamorata Swim just this week, and true to her nature, the collection practically oozes vampiness.
The Cruise star told Vogue that she was inspired by her childhood as a self-described “beach baby,” saying, “I grew up in San Diego and I basically wore a bathing suit every day on the beach. When I was 16, sometimes I would literally wake up, not put on any clothes, and I’d put on a bathing suit and get coffees and burritos for the day.”
The line features six bathing suits in all, including three bikinis and three one-pieces ($160), all of which are TOTALLY Insta-worthy, if we do say so ourselves. Check out all six styles below!
1. Vulcan Bikini Top and Bottom ($80 each): Ratajkowski puts her own spin on the bikini, adding frills to the bandeau-style top and bottom sidebands, plus adorable sleeves.
2. Swami’s One Piece ($160): This vintage-inspired strapless one-piece features a super-flattering — though ultra bold — high waist and comes in three bold colors (red, black, or gold) or in one of two prints: polka dots and the leopard print pattern above.
3. Leucadia One-Piece ($160): The low cut of this style makes the one-piece anything but boring, and paired with Ratajkowski’s signature high-waist, you’ll be making waves on any beach you hit. It comes in red, black, or gold, and the tan polka dot pictured above.
4. Orpheus Bikini Top and Bottom ($75 each): As the most classic silhouette of the bunch, the Orpheus doesn’t have a whole lot of bells and whistles, leaving the focus on your physique. Choose from five colors/prints to make your skin-tone really pop.
5. Cardiff One-Piece ($160): This strapless one-piece shows a hint of skin in the most unexpected places, and comes in black, gold, and the tan polka dot print.
6. Neptune Top and Bottom ($75 each): Like the Orpheus, the Neptune is an old standby, but with a darling bow for some added oomph.
Which suit is your fave? Cast your vote over @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Neilson Barnard/Getty; Inamorata Swim)