We love a good beauty box. Who can resist the chance to try under-the-radar products and emerging brands that are delivered to your doorstep every month? If you’re not ready to sign up for a full-on monthly subscription, then seasonal or limited-edition packs may be your best bet to get your fix. Here, no-commitment-necessary beauty boxes that give you everything you need to get you through the end of summer.
1. Byrdie Bag ($115): Aside from the totally Instagrammable Pop & Suki case that the products come in, this bag is a luxe girl’s dream come true. Choose from skincare, hair, or makeup, and prepare for a pouch full of brands like Saturday Skin, Charlotte Tilbury, OUAI, and more.
2. Caudalie x SkinStore Box ($55): When Caudalie teamed up with SkinStore, we knew this limited-edition subscription would be mandatory. For less than $60, you receive six products (full size and deluxe sample size) to test and fall in love with.
3. LookFantastic Beauty Box ($19): This internationally curated program gives you the chance to try super under-the-radar labels like COWSHED and MIMITIKA, along with a few tried and true brands we know and love, like Moroccanoil.
4. Birchbox x Vogue ($68): Consider us here for anything Vogue-approved. To celebrate the iconic magazine’s 125th anniversary, they collaborated with Birchbox on a bomb limited-edition box. The millennial pink themed pack features brands like Herbivore, NARS, OUAI, and RMS Beauty — all for under $70.
5. Beautycon Box ($29): Looking for the trending items that fill your Insta-feed on repeat? Beautycon has you totally covered on everything from nail care to skincare and cosmetics. You’ll receive new tools and solutions like Colourpop’s Ultra Satin Lipstick and The Makeup Drop Silicone Sponge just in time to figure out your back to school (or work) beauty routine.
6. BeautyFIX by Dermstore Box ($25): For any skincare buff, a package full of products handpicked by professional makeup, skin, and hair professionals sounds too good to be true. This summer box features everything you need to keep your skin looking fresh and your makeup gorgeous from brands like SkinCeuticals and Supersmile.
Tweet us your favorite beauty boxes @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.