8 Jaw-Dropping Landscape Wall Art Prints from Etsy
We’ve got mad respect for Etsy. It lets all the makers out there share what they’re good at and expands their options for making a living out of it, too. While there’s no shortage of awesomeness to feature (think everything from beauty products to wedding gear), lately we’ve had eyes for the killer landscape prints that Etsy has to offer. Check these out and fill your life (and walls!) with some of the beauty of the outdoors, all while supporting fellow makers.
1. Humboldt Street’s I Come From Nowhere Print ($32): Whether you’re craving a road trip or just want to add a little rustic chic to your living space, this pretty print will solve either problem. You’ll catch yourself staring down that horizon line for hours — it’s that mesmerizing.
2. Chic by the Beach’s Miami Beach Yellows Print ($29): Sunny beach days and specks of yellow all over — what more is there to want? Nothing, that’s what. This pretty thing will get you through some long winter days, we promise.
3. Minagraphy’s Large Beach Print ($115): This print plays up the other side of beachy glory — solitude. This print will definitely add some chill to any space you place it in.
4. Wanderlust Diary’s Lisbon Street Car Print ($15): Whether you’re aching for a far away land or have a thing for another time, this landscape print will satisfy both by filling you up with vintage vibes from Lisbon, Portugal. Yes, please!
5. My Little Pixel’s Beach House Print ($15): Lounging around in the sun in front of a row of colorful beach homes is paradise, for sure. Bring that slice of heaven to your everyday life wherever you hang this print. It’ll relax and inspire you in equal measure.
6. KLG Photo’s Cape Cod Print ($25): A gorgeous shot of a classic East coast locale that screams rest, relaxation and the outdoors is the perfect thing to adorn almost any space. From your kitchen to an office wall, this print will leave you with something to enjoy everyday.
7. Keri Bevan’s London Art Print ($30): Who doesn’t dream of a pink or purple house? These pretty homes are certainly something to aspire to — keep your home decor inspo in overdrive with this photo featuring some stylish London abodes.
8. Eye Poetry Photography’s Cuba Print ($30): Hello, Cuba! Now that the good ol’ USA is traveling to Cuba, everyone’s got their eye on it. If you can’t quite swing a trip — but still want the 1950s vibe that the blast-from-the-past island offers — pick up this print, and your problem will be solved.
What are some of your favorite pieces from Etsy? Share with us on Insta’ @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.