Best of Etsy: 20 Handmade Gifts for Valentine’s Day
People, Valentine’s Day is just one week away! For real. If you’re still having trouble finding that perfect one-of-a-kind little somethin’ for your special someone, it’s time to get in gear. One of our favorite online retailers, Etsy makes it easy for just about anyone to have their very own shop, and tends to attract lots of makers who are creating all sorts of goodies. Here are 20 gift ideas for your lobster ;)
1. I Like You Mug ($14): Not quite ready for the other L word? Or love the middle school style simplicity of “I Like You”? Then this is the mug for you.
2. Lemonade Lip Butter ($4): It’s like a lemonade stand… on your mouth. Now, shut up and kiss me already!
3. Gold T-Rex Planter with Red Heart ($13): Ferocious, romantic, and, of course, gilded.
4. Whale You Be Mine, Set of 3 Cookies ($18): Could these cookies be sweeter?
5. Coffee Scented Beard Oil ($20): Admittedly, this men’s grooming product is probably more for the special guy or gal that’s lucky enough to nuzzle the recipient’s beard on a daily basis.
6. Boston Terrier and Balloons ($15): This literary print is goofy, charming, and sweet as ever.
7. Personalized Wedding Ring Dish ($25): Whether you use this for wedding rings or not, we dig the handcrafted aesthetic of this ceramic dish.
8. Hello Gorgeous ($8): Surprise your love by hanging this up before they wake up on Valentine’s Day. It will definitely make for a good morning!
10. Heart Banner Wine Glasses ($48): Get a special pair of glasses to celebrate this day of love… or DIY ’em ;)
11. Skinny Red Tie ($49): Your dude might not want to rock a heart-shaped elbow patch on his sleeve, but this skinny tie might be the perfect piece of festive flair for his Valentine’s day ‘fit.
12. Pink Peppermint Poppyseed Soap + Lip Balm ($13): Pink. Peppermint. Poppyseed! How’s that for alliteration?
13. Crocheted Heart Garland ($25): Doesn’t this feel nostalgic? Each heart is handmade with care.
14. Felted Succulent Planter ($23): Instead of flowers, get your S.O. a succulent that’ll last years and years… and put it in this planter!
15. Itty Bitty Bite Size Sugar Cookies ($11): Well aren’t those just the cutest itty-bittiest sugar cookies you ever did see? ;)
16. Cute Customized Coffee Mug Set ($48): Ordering. These. Now!
17. Hugs and Kisses Garland ($16): Xoxo, Gossip Girl. #wemissyou
18. Personalized Heart and Arrow Hand Carved Stamp ($12): Personalize this with your initials and use it to make cards, tea towels, and the like.
19. Honest Amish Beard Balm ($15): More beard beauty? Yes! It’s great for winter beards.
20. Custom Engraved Wooden Cigar Box ($28): And finally, a wooden box you can have engraved with any quote, song lyrics, or words you like.
What awesome Valentine’s gifts have you given or received in the past? Share your stories with us in the comments below.