Calling all self-proclaimed fast food queens! Hot off the heels of Valentine’s Day, we’re advocates for treat yo’ self days, especially when it comes to your weakness for Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and Hostess Twinkies. Seeing as junk food-inspired fashion is here to stay (ahem, let’s not forget that time McDonald’s launched a Big Mac clothing line), we’ve got you covered with 12 high-fashion buys that would do any pepperoni and cheese pizza pie lover proud. The best part: zero calories.
1. Monogram x Madewell Think Summer ($65): BRB, we’re counting down the days ’til summer, one drippy ice cream cone at a time.
2. Diamonds & Desserts Donut ($590): Curb your sweet tooth with one of Diamonds & Desserts’ responsibly sourced (and deliciously chic) stackable donut rings. Rainbow jimmies unfortunately not included.
3. Karen Mabon Unhealthy PJ Silk Top ($110) and Karen Mabon Unhealthy PJ Silk Shorts ($110): Bad (junk food) habits die hard, and we’ve got the donut and hot dog print PJs to prove it for your next Netflix and takeout sesh.
4. Anya Hindmarch Pizza Slice Metallic Leather Coin Purse ($350): Start collecting your loose change and you could be a million dollar pizza baby. Or you could just splurge on this cheeky pizza slice coin purse from Anya Hindmarch. Wink.
5. Judith Leiber Couture French Fries Rainbow Clutch Bag ($5,695): Blinged out with Austrian crystals, this bedazzling french-fries-shaped rainbow miniaudieré from Judith Leiber is the definition of #goals. Vanna White-approved sequin gown or you’re not doing it right.
6. Alice & Olivia Shirley Cupcakes Large Clutch ($495): We’re not counting carbs; YOU’RE counting carbs. Update: Thanks to Alice & Olivia — and a certain vintage-inspired Stace Face clutch — your favorite cream-filled frosted chocolate cakes now come guilt-free.
7. Nadine Ghosn Burger and Fries Cufflinks ($880): Shake up the black-tie wedding circuit with a set of these kitschy fast-food-inspired cufflinks (that diamond-encrusted hamburger, though) from Nadine Ghosn. Cue the “Super size it!” jokes all night long.
8. Mini Cream Logo-Embroidered Cotton-Blend Sweatshirt ($120): Can we get another order of crinkle-cut fries and ketchup with that? Asking for a friend.
9. Marc Jacobs Pizza Pendant ($95): Marc Jacobs, you officially have a pizza our heart. Get it?!
10. Jeremy Scott Breakfast Club Hooded Sweatshirt ($530): Join the breakfast of champions club with this dope AF hoodie (eek! Mickey Mouse-shaped pancakes!) from Jeremy Scott that will have you craving a glass of OJ.
11. Alice & Olivia Malinda Ruffle-Trim Silk Blouse ($330): Ice cream sandwiches and soft serve cones and Bomb Pops, oh my! Inject an element of fun into your corporate wardrobe à la this femme blouse, and you’ll never work a day in your life.
12. Here / Now French Fries Sweatshirt ($30): You could say Fry-day came early. Team this pretty-in-pink sweatshirt with a pair of Here/Now’s coveted crushed velvet pom-pom sneakers for instant boss babe flair.
Which of these high-fashion buys will be fueling your junk food obsession? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.