12 Luxe Fashion Buys for Ladies Who Love Junk Food
Calling all self-proclaimed fast food queens! Hot off the heels of Valentine’s Day, we’re advocates for treat yo’ self days, especially when it comes to your weakness for Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and Hostess Twinkies. Seeing as junk food-inspired fashion is here to stay (ahem, let’s not forget that time McDonald’s launched a Big Mac clothing line), we’ve got you covered with 12 high-fashion buys that would do any pepperoni and cheese pizza pie lover proud. The best part: zero calories.
1. Monogram x Madewell Think Summer ($65): BRB, we’re counting down the days ’til summer, one drippy ice cream cone at a time.
5. Judith Leiber Couture French Fries Rainbow Clutch Bag ($5,695): Blinged out with Austrian crystals, this bedazzling french-fries-shaped rainbow miniaudieré from Judith Leiber is the definition of #goals. Vanna White-approved sequin gown or you’re not doing it right.
6. Alice & Olivia Shirley Cupcakes Large Clutch ($495): We’re not counting carbs; YOU’RE counting carbs. Update: Thanks to Alice & Olivia — and a certain vintage-inspired Stace Face clutch — your favorite cream-filled frosted chocolate cakes now come guilt-free.
7. Nadine Ghosn Burger and Fries Cufflinks ($880): Shake up the black-tie wedding circuit with a set of these kitschy fast-food-inspired cufflinks (that diamond-encrusted hamburger, though) from Nadine Ghosn. Cue the “Super size it!” jokes all night long.
8. Mini Cream Logo-Embroidered Cotton-Blend Sweatshirt ($120): Can we get another order of crinkle-cut fries and ketchup with that? Asking for a friend.
9. Marc Jacobs Pizza Pendant ($95): Marc Jacobs, you officially have a pizza our heart. Get it?!
10. Jeremy Scott Breakfast Club Hooded Sweatshirt ($530): Join the breakfast of champions club with this dope AF hoodie (eek! Mickey Mouse-shaped pancakes!) from Jeremy Scott that will have you craving a glass of OJ.
12. Here / Now French Fries Sweatshirt ($30): You could say Fry-day came early. Team this pretty-in-pink sweatshirt with a pair of Here/Now’s coveted crushed velvet pom-pom sneakers for instant boss babe flair.