When micro-mini bags first appeared on the scene, we have to admit that we were more than a little skeptical. The pint-sized silhouettes beg the question: “What about all my swag?!” Paring down is essential to pull off the trend (Marie Kondo would approve), and, besides, what these petite purses lack in size, they more than make up for in style. While you might not want to make a mini your go-to work tote, the 12 styles below are shoo-ins for all of your off-the-clock adventures.
1. Cambridge Satchel Push Lock Bag ($130): Bring on the good vibes. Bold color teams up with a classic push-lock style to deliver a show-stopping sac that will add serious panache to any #OOTD.
2. Zac Posen Eartha Imitation Pearl Top Handle Mini Cross Body Bag ($295): ICYMI: Pearls are having a major moment this season, and this sassy studded top-handle bag is the only piece you need to master the ladylike trend. Pair it with a wardrobe classic (think: a tailored blazer, pointed-toe loafers, and skinny jeans) for a perfectly polished yet edgy look.
3. Topshop Orlo Leather Boxy Crossbody Bag ($55): What’s spring without a few pastels? For errand running or noshing on avocado toast at your favorite brunch spot, team this boxy beauty with embellished boyfriend jeans, a slouchy sweater, and suede mules.
4. Zara Mini Banana Crossbody Bag ($26): This teeny crossbody bag will give you reason to go bananas this season. Jam-packed with old school charm, it’s an ideal partner for classic Converse and oversized denim jackets.
5. Triple 7 Mini Crossbody Bag ($29): Round out a killer ’90s-babe ensemble with a streamlined crossbody that was practically made for pairing with relaxed, high-waisted denim, rib knit crop tops, and vintage cat eye sunnies. The ultimate festival companion? We say yes.
6. Forever21 Faux Leather Tassel Crossbody ($13): Coming in at under $15, this tassel-trimmed sac is a hero piece in disguise. Layer it over a floral jacquard jacket and a button-front mini skirt, or team it with striped joggers and an off-the-shoulder blouse for a flirty twist on a standard athleisure look.
7. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Sofia Cross Body Bag ($225): We’ll just leave this gem right here. Whether it’s after-work drinks on a Monday or an early Saturday morning coffee run, pull out all the stops with this metallic number.
8. Sole Society Rowen Faux Leather Crossbody Bag ($50): Saddle bags are timeless — period. When you want to pare down but don’t want to cut back on the wow-factor, this two-tone option is your go-to.
9. Express Heart Tassel Cross Body Bag ($40): Sure — it doesn’t hold much, but this flirtatious crossbody is roomy enough to stash all those first date and after-hours essentials.
10. Kate Spade New York Candi Mini Top Handle Bag ($298): Bright shades of coral, neon pink, yellow, navy, and orange channel spring’s vibrancy, while an oversized buckle dials this bag’s style factor up to an 11.
11. Mango Pocket Crossbody Bag ($26): Pockets, people, pockets. This nifty slate blue bag is just about as handy as they come. The small but roomy interior is happy to play host to your arsenal of on-the-go goods, while the sleek outer compartment is the perfect place to stash your metrocard — no digging required.
12. & Other Stories Mini Leather Bucket Bag ($125): Designed in Paris, this fiery bucket bag is laced with French-girl flair. Do your best Jeanne Damas and wear it with high-waist cropped flares, ankle boots, and a rib knit for day-to-night dressing that is undeniably DDG. A matte red pout is non-negotiable.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.