With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, there are a couple of rad decor projects — and a faux fur clutch — you need in your life STAT. Whether you’re throwing an epic Galentine’s Day brunch, looking to boost the romance in the bedroom or beating off the winter blues with a sweet, red velvet treat, here are the 10 DIY projects you should be making this weekend.
1. DIY Heart Floor Pillows: Here’s a piece of Valentine’s Day-inspired decor you’ll never want to put away. Turn your next Netflix binge into the ultimate cuddlefest with these massive floor pillows. (via Brit + Co)
2. DIY Faux Fur Clutches: Not quite ready to give up your colorful faux fur coats? Keep the trend going with these fab clutches! Take your pick from three different color options and three different ways to style them… now the only choice is puns, eyeballs, rainbows or all of the above. (via Aww Sam)
4. DIY Galantine’s Clutch: If you’re throwing a Galentine’s Day party (which you totally should!), these clear clutches would be the coolest party favors. Fill ’em up with candy, then reuse them as makeup bags, craft storage or even travel pouches. (via Brit + Co)
5. DIY Holograph Foil Manicure: Raise your ’80s lovin’ hands if you love all things holographic. These sparkly nails are a pretty easy way to take your manicure to the next level and ensure all your V-Day Instagram snaps are on point. (via A Beautiful Mess)
6. DIY Five-Minute Printable Valentines: Hit up the dollar store, snag these free printables and you’ve got yourself a punny Valentine. There are plenty of options here if you’re looking for candy-free treats, and they all come with a totally adorable printable card. Showing your #squad a little love has never been so easy. (via Studio DIY)
7. DIY Sushi Pom-Poms: If you’re all about those edible poms (remember these watermelon pom-pom keychains?), you’ll go crazy for these fluffy pieces of sushi that look JUST like the real thing. Set them up on your desk and you’ll have everyone craving a tuna roll in no time. (via Brit + Co)
8. DIY Heart Lollipop Pillow: Bring a little sweet, sweet love into the bedroom with these heart-shaped lollipop pillows. After all, everyone needs a hot pink velvet pillow in their life, right?? (via Studio DIY)
9. DIY Galentine’s Day Printables: Take a minute to celebrate your besties this weekend with a heartfelt card. Whether your relationship revolves around a good glass of wine or you just want to let her know that she’s totally “your type,” sending these cards via snail mail will make her Galentine’s Day extra special. (via Brit + Co)
10. DIY Pink Flamingo Marshmallows: Binge drink all things pink, sugary and adorable with these DIY flamingo marshmallows that will get those summer vibes going no matter what the weather’s like outside. (via Aww Sam)
Which project are you digging this weekend? Show us what you’re makin’ by tagging us on Instagram + using the hashtag #iamcreative!