14 New Arrivals in the Brit + Co Shop This Month
The groundhog predicted that spring was going to come early. But we’re all still fighting off those winter blues… until we let a little retail therapy brighten up our days. From DIY kits, home decor, style and more, these B+C shop items will make you forget about those nasty temps outside. Get your shopping cart ready and let’s get our retail therapy on!
1. Leather Jewelry Roll Kit by Chloe + Isabel ($39): Keep your jewelry organized while you’re globetrotting with this genuine leather roll. The kit comes with a step-by-step guide to make the DIY super easy.
2. Sasi Ring ($42): Here’s a minimalist ring with a little edge. This brass ring will boost your confidence as you’re out and about ruling the world.
3. Rolling Sentiment + Date Stamp ($5): Spruce up invitations or agenda reminders with fun quotes like “Best. Day. Ever”, “Big Day” or “**celebrating**.” You can also stamp out dates like nobody’s business.
4. Heart Trucker Hat ($25): For those days when you don’t feel like doing anything with your hair, just pull on this black and white heart trucker hat to go about your day in style.
5. Outfit Planning Notepad ($10): Plan out your outfits for your next date, wedding, vacation or job interview. This cute notepad lets you sketch outfit ideas on expressive models. Plus, you can list all the items you need for outfit success.
6. Stenciled Tee + Tote Kite by Idieh Design ($39): Stencil some motivational sass onto a comfy cotton tee or canvas tote with this new DIY kit. Your purchase will include reusable stencils, fabric paint, a foam brush, a grey tee, canvas tote bag and a step-by-step instruction card.
7. Carry-On Cocktail Kit ($24): This is a compact party in a cute tin. This cocktail kit is perfect for adding a little punch to boring in-flight drinks. So sit back, relax and mix up two delicious cocktails at 30,000 feet.
8. Kraft Seed Starter Kit ($17): This seed starter kit makes a great housewarming gift. It includes everything you need to start your outdoor garden. How does it work? Once the seedlings are ready for transplanting, simply bury the kraft pot in the ground and watch your garden grow!
9. Jade Mixing Bowl Set ($65): Add a pop of color to your kitchenware with these jade mixing bowls. Made of hand-pressed glass, the set includes large, medium and small bowls. Your baking adventures never looked so pretty.
10. Winter Bulb Kit ($25): Beat those winter blues by bringing a little greenery into your home. This bulb kit is stylishly packaged in a clear, recycled glass vase with a corked top, and features either a premium Paperwhite or Picotee Amaryllis bulb tucked into a burlap sack. All you have to do is add water!
11. Magnetic Photo Rope ($12): We’re tired of boring photo frames. Print and showcase your favorite Instagram pictures with this modern photo display. It uses tiny yet super strong magnets to show off your snaps.
12. Test Tube Salt Soak, Set of Three ($12): Made with relaxation in mind, each soak is formulated with different salts and essential oils to achieve various levels of muscle relaxation, skin detoxing and skin smoothing. Friday nights in are sounding like the BEST thing.
13. P3 Round Mirror Sunglasses ($10): Go retro with these bright sunglasses. You’ll definitely get noticed this summer with those colorful lenses. And did we mention that they’re 100 percent UV 400 protected and scratch resistant? We’re thinking these are must.
14. Starter Kit Petal Perfume Pack ($9): Add this perfume starter pack to your purse. It’s a perfect grab bag option for a date night, girls’ night or wedding invite. This pack includes 13 scents, so you can experience all the beautiful fragrances whenever you please.