Get ready, because it’s time to rock your way through another festival season! Whether you and your bestie are planning a weekend in the desert to feel the vibes IRL, or simply intend to stalk the heck out of *all* the #Coachella2017 Instas, you can’t be too prepared for the flood of boho-chic inspo that’s about to hit your life. To help your entire crew get in the spirit of the season, supply them with a few survival essentials and desert-inspired goodies. From a floating cactus drink holder to a darling camera bag, these 30 music festival-ready gifts will ensure your closest gal pals slay their way through the mania in style.
1. Anthropologie Travel Checklist Sticky Notepad ($14): If your BFF is a list-lover, she’s going to be obsessed with this cute, plant-printed travel checklist that’ll keep her sane through all of this summer’s travels.
2. Urban Outfitters Guitar Pick Holder Keychain ($8): Calling all guitarists! This chic leather keychain features a nifty pouch that’ll keep your bestie’s picks handy for those late-night strumming sessions.
3. Zestt Mesa Bottle Opener ($32): This pocket-sized geometric bottle opener’s unique shape and pattern are downright perfect for ‘grammin’ — and, you know, poppin’ bottles.
4. Francesca’s Cactus Ring Holder ($12): Jewelry storage can be trendy too. If your girl can’t make it to the desert for stellar tunes this summer, let her dream of the scene with this adorable cactus ring holder.
5. Sugarfina Cheers 3pc Bento Box ($28): These virgin, bubbly-flavored gummies are begging for a little *clink-clink* to match. Pour a glass and pop a few of the sweet treats while you and your gals gawk at the festival style.
6. Rebecca Minkoff Chase Camera Crossbody Bag ($245): Gone are the days of generic camera bags. Fringe tassels and an accented chain make this sand-hued Rebecca Minkoff number stand out from the crowd.
7. AEO APT Watermelon Pillow ($35): Not only are watermelon slices a great warm weather snack, but they’re also precious in pillow form. This compact slice of style is the perfect solution for resting your head in a tent all summer.
8. Ban.do Super Chill Cooler Bag ($35): This playful wonder is not your mom’s cooler. The blushing shade of millennial pink and bright, sunny smile make it the perfect accessory to keep your drinks chilled in the hot, hot summer heat.
9. The Beach People Marjorelle Round Cotton-Terry Towel ($110): Inspired by Moroccan botanical gardens, this fringed gem will fit your whole lounging squad as you catch some rays and picnic in style.
10. H&M Home Scented Candle in Glass Holder ($18): If your closest pal is a candle hoarder, complete her collection with a trendy, cactus-themed number to make her life a little more *lit.*
11. SunnyLife Bottle Tote ($18): The phrase “I’ll bring a bottle” gets a whole new meaning when it’s transported in a cute AF tote like this. Bonus points if you gift it with some bubbly too.
12. G-Technology 1TB G-Drive Mobile USB-C Portable Drive ($110): Who doesn’t need some extra digital storage for all their festival pics? Give your girl the gift of endless snaps with this pretty rose gold drive.
13. Skinnydip Pineapple Portable Charger ($50): Ensure everyone’s phone stays charged while you’re jammin’ out to your fave bands. This one’s covered in pineapples so it’ll blend right in with the vibe of the festivities.
14. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 ($60): This pretty pink Polaroid-esque camera will let your BFF snap super quick pics. She can strap it to her wrist, adjust the brightness, and even use the high-key mode for a filtered effect.
15. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Groovy Camera Case ($20): Yes, Polaroid-style cameras DO need their own bag! Opt for a contrasting color to make the camera *pop.* Bonus: The lens flip cover on this case means you can snap pics without even taking the camera out!
16. Zahra Flash Tattoos ($20): One can never have enough flash tats. This eclectic pattern is a stunning metallic complement (or total replacement) for all those funky bangles your girl will be sporting.
17. ASOS Oversized Straw Floppy Rose Gold Metallic Hat ($28): Behold, a chic hat that checks all the festival style boxes: oversized, floppy, and rose gold. Yes, please!
18. Kate Spade Silicone Pom Pom iPhone 7 Case ($65): Brightly colored silicone pom-poms and tassels make this Kate Spade case a must-have for any party-ready girls’ weekend.
19. Cat Coquillette Sunglasses Collection Mini Print ($18): Since sunnies plus wall art equals blinding perfection, you can go ahead and add this gorgeous piece from Society6 to your cart.
20. SunnyLife Cactus Soap on a Rope ($12): This tiny, slip-proof cactus smells like coconut and lime and is totally handy for #camplife showers.
21. Ultimate Ears Tropical Anime UE Roll 2 ($100): Don’t let the music stop once the season’s over. This waterproof speaker will keep the boho vibes flowing for up to nine hours when unplugged. Turn. It. Up!
22. Guess Factory Cactus Inflatable Drink Holder ($10): Planning a poolside festival weekend? Float your crew some tasty cocktails… with an inflatable cactus. Order up!
23. Missguided Grey Snake Print Faux Leather USB Cable ($16): Never get your cords crossed again, thanks to the edgy snake print on this USB. Plus, it’s faux leather!
24. Madewell Leather Peace Sign Bag Tag ($15): Talk about a cute way to claim a bag! We wouldn’t blame you if you decide to order one (or three) for yourself too.
25. Fish’s Eddy “I Went to Planned Parenthood” Canvas Tote ($23): If your friend stands with Planned Parenthood, she *NEEDS* this feminist proclamation to tote this summer (so does, like, everyone).
26. S’well Resort Collection Palm Beach Bottle ($25): Desert days require ample hydration, and this Palm Beach-inspired bottle is an A+ choice if we do say so ourselves.
27. & Other Stories Leather Mini Wallet ($55): Every minimalist should own a little wallet like this shiny yellow clutch. It has multiple compartments to store everything from cards to coins (and, of course, festival tix) with a handy snap closure.
28. Mason Jar Shot Glasses ($13, set of four): Mason jars? Check. Mason jars small enough to rip shots that are also labeled as such? Double check.
29. CB2 Mojave Reed Diffuser ($22): With a base scent of white musk and cedar topped with notes like desert air, lavender, and sage, this aptly named reed diffuser exudes Southwestern energy. Its neutral packaging guarantees it’ll go with any decor too.
30. Blush Pineapple Ice Cube Tray ($12): Regular ice cubes are so 2016! You won’t go back once you and your friends try these adorbs, pineapple-shaped renditions.
Want even more festival season inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.