You’ve spent the last six months covering up your bottom half in skinnies, culottes, and whatever else you’ve got in your closet. Now, hello summer! It’s time to trade all that in for cutoffs, bikinis, and skirts that show off our gams. Well, don’t panic if you notice a few stretch marks or some cellulite lingering on your legs. That shouldn’t stop you from living your best life in the sun. Get ready to tighten and tone your way to an Insta-ready season of shorts. Here are five skin care products to add to your warm weather beauty arsenal ASAP.
1. Strivectin Tightening Body Cream ($59): If you’re after more toned-looking skin without putting in any extra gym time, the peptides and caffeine in this smart body cream are here to visibly smooth and tighten the surface of your skin. It’s also incredibly hydrating, so everything from your arms to your legs will look and feel better over time.
2. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream ($45): One secret to those famed Brazilian bikini-ready bods is the firming powers of guaraná, a plant found in the Amazon that contains caffeine.
3. Nip + Fab Cellulite Fix ($29): You don’t need to spend a ton of dough to stop cellulite from ruining your vacation OOTD. This budget-friendly gel will give your skin a newly sculpted and lifted appearance thanks to an infusion of Indian forskolin.
4. The Seaweed Bath Co. Bar Soap Detox Cellulite ($8): Don’t underestimate the power of a soap to get everything on your back (read: best) side tight and right. The cinnamon and coffee found here not only work to increase elasticity and activate skin cell renewal, but they also smell divine. Lather up, ladies.
5. Dr. Brandt Skincare Cellusculpt Body Shaper and Cellulite Shaping Cream ($59): This shaping cream with a built-in massager delivers amazing results — just roll it over your trouble spots for two minutes at a time and watch as the multifunctional formula boosted with caffeine gets to work on dull, uneven, or dry skin that has lost its firmness. We’re so in.
Ready for more summer beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.