This Is Your First Look at Free People’s New Beauty + Wellness Collection
Taking a cue from stores like Forever 21, Topshop and Urban Outfitters, the brand has expanded its gypsy empire into beauty and wellness, and we, for one, could not be more thrilled. Not only is this stuff every bit as rad as you’d expect it to be, it’s sure to be Alicia Silverstone-approved, as it is 100 percent cruelty-free and mostly natural/organic.
And we’re not just talking candles and soaps here (although those are certainly on hand as well): There’s a full line of products to help you live your best flower-child life, from makeup to fragrances and even herbal supplements. Check out a few of our favorites below!
1. Moon Rivers Naturals Coffee Grapefruit Body Scrub ($18): As fans of all things coffee, we were immediately drawn to this coffee grapefruit body scrub: an invigorating shower pick-me-up before we even have our first cup of Joe? Don’t mind if we do! This organic, vegan blend is also said to soothe sore muscles while tightening the skin. Sold!
2. Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil ($24): This 3-in-1 pencil can be used as a lip liner, a lipstick and a cheek color, and wears for up to six hours, so you can rock any of these four totally wearable shades smudge-free.
3. Schmidt’s Natural Lavender + Sage Deodorant ($10): Certified vegan and infused with essential oils, this little guy not only protects your skin and keeps you smelling good, but also keeps you centered with the light scent of calming lavender. Ohmmmm.
4. Moon Juice Beauty Dust ($65): Favored by celebs such as Sophia Bush (who revealed to us in a recent sit-down interview that she keeps the brand’s products on hand on the set of Chicago P.D.), this herbal supplement can be added to your water, milk, coffee or tea to reinforce the notion that true beauty starts from within (though the external radiant glow it’s supposed to produce definitely can’t hurt!).
5. Free People Hair Glitter Sticks ($10): This blend of glitter, coconut oil, wax, lavender and vitamin E glides on your strands and is the stuff unicorn dreams are made of. So. Much. Yes.
6. Smith & Cult Nailed Lacquer ($18): We love everything about this nail polish, from the pretty bottle font to the perfectly Boho jewel-tone hues. We even dig the line’s clever names: We are SO here for “Bitter Buddhist.”
7. Hand-Painted Wooden Brush ($38): All the better with which to brush your flowing boho locks.
8. RMS Beauty Eye Polish ($28): This sheer metallic sheen shadow has all-natural ingredients like coconut oil, beeswax and seed oil in a bevy of jewel tones to make your eyes really pop.
9. Eyeko Black Magic Last Boost ($35): Because what’s a gypsy queen without a little magic?
What product are you most excited to try? Tell us over @BritandCo!
(h/t WWD, photos via Free People)