8 Fitness Gift Ideas for Moms Who Love Working Out
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and if you’re still hunting for last-minute gifts, we’ve got your back. You can go the custom route with super cute, personalized photo presents and photo pillows, or grab your artsy mama a DIY necklace or a couple of uber creative classes she can enjoy all year long. But for the moms out there who love spin class and can’t go a day without cardio, these eight gifts are really going to get her heart rate up.
1. NAMOMSTE “I Am Mom” Muscle Tank ($36): This super soft and stylish muscle tank will have Mom feeling ultra-relaxed at her next yoga class. It looks sleek with yoga pants or skinny jeans, so busy moms can go from the gym to the store without missing a beat.
2. Kate Spade New York Gold Glitter Water Bottle ($30): Who says you can’t add a little sparkle to your sweat session? This super sassy golden glitter water bottle from Kate Spade will have all eyes on Mom and her toned biceps.
3. The Love Bomb Company Kale Yeah! Mason Jar ($13): Skip the boring travel mug or everyday glass cup and give your mom this super cute mason jar for sipping that green breakfast smoothie.
4. TO THE MARKET Jean’s Yoga Bag ($58): Mom will love this good karma-inducing yoga bag, handmade by women who have been most affected by ongoing conflict in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo. This adorable patterned bag has an adjustable strap and an outside pocket with magnetic closure to keep your cell phone, keys and wallet safe and sound.
5. Ivy Park Running Shorts ($26): Does your mom run laps around her friends and family… literally? Time to upgrade her running gear with these shorts that will also solidify her allegiance to the Bey Hive.
6. Graze Subscription ($12/box): For multitasking moms in need of a gift that provides a little TLC, look no further than the snack box gift that keeps on giving. Pamper Mom with hassle-free, nutritious and delicious snacks she can indulge in daily.
7. Blue Bottle Coffee Blend Box ($29): If your fave lady is cramming in a workout between work and errands, then she needs delicious caffeine to keep her going.
8. S’well Bottle ($35): Mom will love taking this super fashionable reusable water bottle to the gym or spin class. Plus, she can use it for hot OR cold drinks.
Tweet us what you’re getting your fit mama for Mother’s Day @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)