25 of the Best Subscription Boxes for Foodies
Getting delicious, healthy snacks delivered to your door sounds almost too good to be true, but with these foodie subscription boxes you can now treat yourself to something tasty once a month. Whether you’re nursing a perennial sweet tooth or want to get your DIYed koozy around a new craft beer every 30 days, there is a subscription box for you. Treat yo’ self to one of these 25 different services to answer any and all cravings that might come up!
1. Love With Food ($8-$20 per month): Discover organic or all-natural treats with a curated box of unique, hard-to-find snacks delivered to your door. An extra bonus is that Love With Food donates a meal to several food banks with every box sold.
2. Blue Apron ($10 per meal): Learn a new recipe each week and receive a box of seasonal ingredients straight from local farms. You can still enjoy the fun of cooking, but they do all the hard grocery shopping and recipe research for you.
3. Tasting Room by Lot 18 ($60 and up): Lot 18 will send you six mini bottles of wine; you taste them and go on their website to rate each of them to create your taste profile. Every three months they’ll send you a case of wine that matches what you like — cheers to that!
4. Rosehive Superfoods Box ($35+ per month): Each box comes with vegan, plant-based superfoods — powders, cooking ingredients, snacks, and more — to help you maintain a healthy diet.
6. Hello Fresh ($10 per serving): Skip the takeout and try a new delivery service. Hello Fresh, much like Blue Apron, delivers recipes and ingredients for dishes you’ve only dreamed of. With scrumptious recipes like sesame beef tacos and pineapple chicken quesadillas, you’ll have no FOMO from your typical takeout menu from the Thai spot around the corner.
7. Carnivore Club ($40+): Upgrade your cheese and cracker addiction with this carefully curated selection from Britain’s charcuterie elite. Sample hand-crafted chorizos and salamis and learn what a saucisson is. Includes a Meat Eater’s Handbook that tells the tale of the artisan, tasting notes, and perfect pairing suggestions.
8. International Meal Kits Box ($35+ per month): Try foods from all over the world without leaving your couch. Each month features a different country’s cuisine and comes with the background of the dish, a recipe card (serves four people), global ingredients, and a list of kitchen supplies.
9. Vegan Cuts ($20+ per month): This company offers a variety of all-vegan boxes like a vegan snack box, a vegan beauty box, and a wide and ever-changing selection of gift boxes and treat bags. Vegan truffles, vegan pet supplies, and vegan nails; you can get it all delivered to your door on the reg!
10. Plated ($10+ per serving): Learn to cook chef-designed recipes inspired by places like South Kora, Sweden, and Malaysia. This is an ideal option for couples who want to cook quick meals at home.
11. Raw Spice Bar ($26 per quarter): Fresh ingredients are key to a delicious meal, and that includes spices. This food delivery will add a kick of freshly ground, seasonal spices not typically found in your cupboard, like garam masala.
12. Fuego Box ($119 per year): If you like your hot sauce best with a side of hot sauce, this is the subscription for you. Fuego box offers small-batch hot sauces from all over the world in four quarterly shipments. These sauces feature deep, rich flavors you can only get from finely crafted recipes to up the ante on all your dishes.
13. My Keto Snack Box ($38+ per month): Curious about trying out the keto diet or just looking for keto-friendly snacks? Let this box support your needs with its variety of high protein, low-carb snacks.
14. Mantry ($225 for three months): If you know a guy that needs some pampering, gift him a subscription to Mantry. Each month he’ll receive six to eight full-sized, small batch, artisan food products packaged in a signature wood crate.
15. Try the World ($19+ per box): With a firm belief that food is the best way to discover new cultures, Try the World works with local experts to present food, movies, and music that will fully immerse you in a different country with each box you get.
17. Healthy Surprise ($43+): Stay on top of those healthy resolutions with this box full of high quality, great-tasting snack food. If you’re concerned about the ingredients going into your body, or you’re trying to avoid certain allergens, a Healthy Surprise subscription is for you.
18. Local Harvest ($25+): CSA boxes put you in touch with your local farmers to bring you a weekly or monthly box of fresh, seasonal produce for cheaper than you could get it elsewhere. And it’s not just produce — some farmers offer the option to include eggs, homemade bread, meat, cheese, fruit, flowers, or other farm products along with their veggies.
19. Pig of the Month Club ($119+ for three months): Because everyone deserves personal bacon delivery. Each sample of artisan bacon is cured and smoked in small batches by people who truly think about how the end product (mmm, each crispy strip) tastes.
20. Misto Box ($115 for five shipments): Take a fun coffee quiz that determines your perfect grind and then enjoy monthly deliveries of delicious, fresh coffee. You can try them all or stick with what you love. Since they do blind tastings, the coffee you get may be from a famous roaster or from a brand new startup company.
21. Teabox ($20+): If you prefer tea over coffee, Teabox sends you different teas every month, plus detailed reviews and product information with suggestions for food pairings.
22. Graze ($14 per box): Complete a little quiz so they know what you love, and every month this company hooks you up with four individually packaged snacks made onsite. Graze’s food inventors are always working on fun, all-natural snacks, like one of their latest: peach cobbler and chocolate pecan pie trail mix.
23. Cheese of the Month Club ($35 per month): Unless you live somewhere in Europe, the cheese selection at your grocery store is probably fairly limited, amirite? With this classic subscription, you’ll discover cheeses you wouldn’t easily find, like real brie from Paris and Leicester from English farms.
24. Red Velvet NYC Box ($49+ month): If you love to bake, this box makes it incredibly easy and fun to create Pinterest-worthy treats. Each month you’ll get two baking kids with pre-measured ingredients and a recipe card (you just need to have eggs on hand).
25. Craft Beer Club ($42 per month): In addition to traditional bottled beers, you’ll also get to try dozens of independent microbreweries with this monthly subscription of 12 bottles a month.
Which treat-filled subscription box looks the most delicious to you? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.