Say what you will about Starbucks, but you have to admit that their marketing is on point. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of their self-invented Frappuccino, Starbucks announced six brand-new Frap flavors last week: cupcake, caramel cocoa cluster, red velvet cake, lemon bar, cotton candy, and cinnamon roll. Now, Frappuccino fans can vote on their favorite flavor. The winner will be available for a whole week for just $3, but all flavors will remain on the menu for the foreseeable future. Now we’re joining the party with an extremely scientific (okay, maybe not that scientific) personality analysis. Read on to find out what your preferred Frappuccino flavor says about you.
1. Cupcake: No one is sweeter or easier to get along with than you are. At times you can be a little shy, but your good-natured personality tends to win others over. You collaborate well with co-workers, and you love to analyze new ways to solve a problem. Your consistency keeps things running smoothly.
2. Caramel Cocoa Cluster: You’re easy-going with a salty sarcastic streak—your rare unexpected jokes crack up coworkers without fail. You’re the go-to girl for a lunch outing or a coffee break because everyone wants to spend time with you. Your empathy and willingness to listen makes you a great sounding board for ideas.
3. Red Velvet Cake: You’re not afraid to be a little different. At work you’re kind to others but not overly sweet — you need alone time to be productive. You’re prone to surprising others, whether it’s by finishing a project early or announcing an unexpected accomplishment. You solve problems by thinking outside the box.
4. Lemon Bar: Polished is your middle name. Your shirts are always pressed and your dresses lint-free, and you bring chilled salads for lunch. There’s not much that ruffles you, which comes in handy in high-pressure situations. You tend to offer new insights and come at things from a different angle. If a coworker is struggling, you’re the breath of fresh air that brings a new perspective to the problem.
5. Cotton Candy: You’re a party gal both in the office and out. You can make any situation fun, meetings and industry events included. Your bubbly, vivacious personality draws others like a magnet, and you like to make sure everyone around you is having a good time. Here and there you can get off-task (think cat videos and Gilmore Girls listicles), but usually you’re channeling your super-high energy into projects that benefit everyone.
6. Cinnamon Roll: Sweet, cinnamon-y, and comforting, you’re the office momma bear. You always have Band-Aids, Advil, and Tide To Go pens on hand. You’re quick to offer praise but firm and direct with criticism. And those cookies you bring to work? Better than any Frappuccino on the menu.
What’s your go-to Frappuccino flavor? Share with us in the comments below.
This post was originally published on Levo League by Claire Landsbaum