An Exclusive Sneak Peek at Free People’s New Boho-Fab Fall Collection
We couldn’t be more excited about the launch of Free People’s new fall collection, Who’s That Girl? While the boho-fabulous line has recently branched out with a beauty and wellness collection and even debuted a bridal collection for the ethereal bride, you can always count on this go-to brand to bring you the bohemian wardrobe staples and statement pieces you’ll want to wear time and time again.
Along with Who’s That Girl’s new items, they’re offering up a brand new color palette for fall. Once the weather turns crisp, we can’t wait to bundle up in their vintage-inspired pieces. From flowy maxis and statement boots to military-inspired thermals and the perfect flared jeans, not to mention a whole array of bell sleeves to choose from, keeping warm has never felt more fashionable. Here are a few favorites that have us jonesing for cooler temps.
1. She Swings Slip in Terra Cotta ($88): This slip pretty much sums up our breezy fall goals. In a color like this, the lace-trimmed top is a new twist on a Free People classic. It practically demands to be paired with your favorite denim bottoms, moto boots and a PSL brewed to perfection.
2. Modern Cuff Layering Top ($40): FYI, there’s nothing cozier than a soft layered look, complete with a season-ready turtleneck in a perfect autumn shade. Let’s just say we’ll be investing in more than one of these wardrobe staples.
3. Wednesday Maxi ($128): Finally, a chic, breezy maxi made with Free People’s sheer and gauzy Endless Summer material. Between the deep v-neck and lace up back detailing, we don’t know what to fawn over first.
4. Baby Tee Bodysuit ($48): Gone are the days of bunching tees and awkward silhouettes. This warmer alternative to tank bodysuits is the perfect way to bring one of our favorite new fashion trends into fall.
5. Outsiders Moto Boot ($225): These are the best moto-inspired boots we’ve ever seen, thanks to their distressed style, trendy buckles and streamlined appearance that keeps them looking ultra-feminine. You’ll be owning the sidewalk like your very own catwalk in a pair of boots like these.
6. Dacile Lace Up Boot ($148): Chunky heel? Check. Trend-right texture? Check. Feminine design? Check! Free People tended to every last detail on these fabulous fall boots. They’re the very definition of French-girl chic, no?
7. Free People X Jeffrey Campbell Limitless Tall Boot ($328): Okay, so maybe we were saving the best for last, but who could choose favorites with a collection like this? These above-the-knee beauties incorporate Western vibes with fashion-forward eclectic charm, and we can’t get enough of the look. Pair these boots with every fall OOTD in your closet for insta-chic cred.
What style of Boho-Chic does Free People’s new line inspire in you? Show us on Pinterest — we’re just dying to see!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.