From Lucy to Selena: The 7 Best Celebrity Hair Instagrams This Week
This past week, we learned a slew of new hairstyles — from hairbrush highlights to granny hair, the Internet delivered. Looking for more new manes to try? Your fave celebs on Instagram are here to help. From celebrity lobs to sexy tresses, these seven snaps are the perfect styles to try for a fancy fete or a casual night in.
1. Lucy Hale: Feeling retro? Try this super groovy ensemble. Use a bold headband to push back your backcombed hair into a slick bouffant, and pair with an equally trendy knit top. (Photo via @lucyhale)
2. Ciara: Channel your inner vixen with this half-up ‘do. Go for a middle part and pair it with a sultry outfit like this jumper. (Photo via @ciara)
3. Selena Gomez: Staying in with your BFF? Try these braids courtesy of Gomez. Try it with a cozy knit for a perfect casual finish. (Photo via @selenagomez)
4. Khloe Kardashian: Switch up your do with this eccentric style. Twist two knots toward the center and work your way out and you’ll be turning heads at any party. (Photo via @khloekardashian)
5. Jamie Chung: Glam up your spa night with these subtle auburn highlights. Make sure to sport a playful pout for a Snapchat-ready selfie. (Photo via @jamiechung)
6. Cara Delevigne: Take a page from the queen of cool with this casual look. Pair it with some killer aviators and a bomber to really set it off. (Photo via @caradelevigne)
7. Kerry Washington: Going to a fancy fete? Try this wavy look. Sweep it to one side and pair with a lacy dress for a polished finish. (Photo via @kerrywashington)
Tweet us your fave celeb looks @Britandco!