30 Holiday Cards Guaranteed to Make You LOL
Holiday cards come in all shapes and sizes — and sentiments. One of our favorite card categories — besides DIY, of course — are the funny ones. What better way to wish someone a very Merry Christmas, Hanukkah or Winter Solstice than with the gift of laughter? We found 30 meant to make your bells jingle all season long.
1. Santa Stocking You? ($18, set of four): “He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake” takes on an entirely different meaning.
2. F Yeah Christmas Card ($5): This card makes us want to give high fives, fist bumps, secret handshakes and all that jazz.
3. Jingle My Jelly ($7): Must be jelly ’cause jam don’t shake like that.
5. Throw Snowballs ($10): This engraved card must have read our minds, because we’ve had this at the top of our list for the holiday season every year.
6. Santa’s Coming! I Know Him! ($18, set of four): The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. And giving Elf lovers a chuckle.
7. Happy Stupid Christmas ($5): For the Scrooge in your life, get them this card and let them know you’re in on the joke.
8. Hanukkah Misspelled ($4.50): Admit it, you’ve had to Google the spelling an embarrassing number of times.
9. Jingle Bells ($6): You know those bells will be annoying in five minutes, and even that’s pushing it.
11. Shimmy Down My Chimney ($7): For years, we thought Santa was the only one that could do that. Guess all you needed was an invitation.
12. Figgy Pudding ($14, set of 10): Let’s be frank, what even IS figgy pudding??
17. Not Sent From My iPhone ($16, set of five): Surprise your parents with this one — maybe they’ll stop playing Candy Crush for a few minutes.
18. Cheeky Kumquat Light That Up Holiday Card ($5): Light it up, then dread the electricity bill when January rolls around.
19. Coal ($7): This is the most gorgeous coal our eyes have ever seen. Just don’t get any ideas about including a lump of the real stuff with it.
20. Stumblin’ ($4): That is how the song goes, right? Maybe we spiked that eggnog a little too much.
21. Holiday Survival Kit ($5): Looks about right. At least for the hometown holiday visit.
22. Ya Filthy Animal ($18, set of four): Home Alone cards FTW.
23. Goodbye Self-Control ($4.50): Cookies, pies, candy canes — yeah, diets are nonexistent during the holidays.
27. Santa Knows ($4.50): You know, they did warn us that he sees you when you’re sleeping. Guess we should have taken the hint.
28. Merry Xmas Holiday Card ($5): We prefer lady, tbh.
30. Guide to Holiday Etiquette ($4): This one’s for the uncle that needs it spelled out. We’ve all got one.
Which card gave you the biggest laugh? Let us know in the comments below.