Get Crafty With Fuzzy Dice Piñata, Paint Dipped Vases + More Weekend-Worthy DIYs!
Since all your DIY efforts over the past few weeks have either been about the perfect boho style piece for Coachella or that never-ending spring cleaning to-do list, it’s high time you treat yo’ self to some relaxation time. Below you’ll find a few DIYs to create the most ‘grammable workspace ever and even a few super cool ideas for DIY Mother’s Day gifts. Scroll on down for 10 projects to tackle before Monday rolls back around.
2. DIY Fuzzy Dice Piñata Makeover: Obviously the most crucial item on any party planning checklist (okay, after the food and drinks) is a party piñata DIY. Doesn’t matter what kind of party you’re throwing, these hot pink fluffy dice are sure to be a *smash* hit. (via Oh Happy Day)
5. DIY IKEA Hack Rattan Chair: Revamp an inexpensive rattan chair from IKEA with the prettiest back detailing ever. Add tassels to a seat cushion and you’ll have an upgrade for your reading nook in no time. (via Brit + Co)
6. DIY Statement Wall Hanging: Raise your hand if you have a slight addiction to wall weavings. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to inject texture and personality into your space, bring on the color with a yarn wall hanging that you can easily customize with your fave palette. (via A Beautiful Mess)
7. DIY Mini Floral Pins: Everyone needs more flowers in their lives, and paper bouquets are really easy to make. These mini pins would look elegant on a bridal party, or you can make a batch for that Mother’s Day brunch. (via Brit + Co)
9. DIY Rainbow Marbled Ice Cream: Homemade ice cream gets the rainbow treatment with a shower of funfetti sprinkles and stars. Make sure your mani game is on point, because this cone is ready for its Insta-closeup. (via Aww Sam)
10. DIY Bubble Gum Gift Wrap: Ditch that boring old paper and up your gift game with DIY wrapping paper instead. Whether you’re gifting on Mother’s Day or hosting a kid’s party, everyone will flip over this hot pink and holographic gift wrap combo. (via Studio DIY)
What will you DIY this weekend? Follow us on Pinterest for more crafty inspiration and easy decor projects!