When it comes to home decor, we’re all about the gallery wall. It’s your chance to customize your space with classic, modern, or whimsical prints. Many factors go into mastering this trendy display, but the most important is that whatever pictures you choose really express your own unique style. Scroll on for some of the best inspo in stores now.
1. Ban.do Pink Skies Up Ahead Art Print ($15): For a daily dose of optimism (and plenty of pink), choose a positive print. It’ll have you looking at the world through rosé-colored glasses in no time.
2. Rifle Paper Co. Rosa Illustrated Art Print ($24): You know and love Rifle Paper Co. for its beautiful stationery, calendars, and journals, but they also make stunning art prints. Case in point: the colorful floral beauty above.
3. Society6 Cali Vibe Art Print Mini by Nicole Moore ($17): Bring a relaxed Cali-cool vibe to your home with these graphic palm trees at sunset. The only thing better is the real view!
4. IKEA PJÄTTERYD Classic Fiat 500 Picture ($40): If you love all things vintage, park a quirky, pastel car print on your wall.
5. West Elm Expressionist Print by Johanna Goodman ($349): Art meets fashion in this unique and whimsical piece. Indulge your creative and artistic side by including it in your collection.
6. Printabold Inhale Exhale Print from Etsy ($7): Deep breaths make everything better, including your home. Strive for a Zen-filled space with these partner prints that will remind you to relax.
7. Anthropologie Cockatoo Wall Art ($178): We love the idea of adding a cockatoo (or two) to your room. Birds of a feather should really be kept together when they’re as quirky and colorful as these tropical stunners.
8. Urban Outfitters Marcus Oakley Hill Art Print ($39+): Playful, abstract, and open to interpretation, this print is a guaranteed conversation-starter for whenever you have company over.
9. Ink & Color Design Shop Pineapple Wall Print from Etsy ($4): Don’t be surprised if the punchy pineapple print above becomes the star of your gallery wall. It radiates a super-modern and upbeat energy that we can’t get enough of.
10. Minted Titania Unframed 18 x 24-inch Print ($86): Named for the fairy queen Titania in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, this photograph will bring a beautiful bouquet of flowers to your life year-round. After all, life is better in full bloom.
Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.