13 Gifts All Christmas-Obsessed People Will Go Buddy the Elf Over
We all have that friend who knows exactly how many days, hours, and minutes are left until Christmas. They don their Christmas-themed pjs and ugly sweaters, and deck their halls the dayafter Halloween. Essentially, you’ve landed a real-life Buddy the Elf for a friend, and shopping for Santa’s most enthusiastic little helper can be as rough as navigating Black Friday sales. Thankfully, this list is chock-full of must-haves that even your most tinsel-crazed caroler will adore.
1. Dainty Dirtbags Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins Sweatshirt ($21): Here’s a gift that screams “Christmas Cheer” just as loud and proud as red and green, or candy canes on a tree.
2. Effie’s Paper Christmas Key Tag ($15): Who says that Christmas spirit has to end after December 25? Give your bestie a little piece of seasonal sass that she can carry around in her pocket all year long.
3. Rommy De Bommy Gingerbread Purse ($121): If they don’t already have this hyper-realistic gingerbread man purse, they’re not living their best life.
4. Wall Art Printables Santa Clause Is Coming to Town ($5): Every home can use a little more yuletide art, and at this price, you can afford to gift an entire gallery!
5. Meadow Tea Buddy the Elf Mug ($14): ‘Tis the season for hot chocolate and various toddies. So give your friend something to enjoy their hot bevies in, with a quote from the magical man himself.
6. NewCosplay Unisex Reindeer Pajamas ($27): You’re the Donner to her Dasher, so you might as well order two of these so you can get comfortable for your next holiday movie marathon.
7. Rollus 1 Believe Christmas T-Shirt ($21): A low-key contribution to your friend’s wardrobe that they can wear year-round? Next-level gifting status achieved.
8. ChillNChic Gingerbread Phone Case ($6): Novelty tech accessories are cute, but this spicy gingerbread man iPhone case takes the cake — err, cookie.
9. Jonny’s Sister Personalized Christmas Mug ($20): Personalized gifts get you alllll the bonus points. Your BFF will be reminded how thoughtful you are every time she enjoys her morning (eggnog-spiked) coffee.
10. Lil Birds Couture Christmas Headband ($34): Cindy Lou Who’s got nothing on you, friend! This hairpiece is the ultimate accoutrement for those who like to hum a little “Fahoo Fores Dahoo Dores” wherever they go.
11. Loungeable Boutique Festive Christmas Slippers ($20): These slippers are just what Santa ordered to help your pal keep her toes toasty and twinkling all winter long.
12. Ollie Wollie Creations Buddy the Elf Printable ($5): This poster showcases all the best lines from Elf and will have everyone quoting the movie in elfin perfection well before the 25th.
13. Create More Sleep Less Funny Christmas Shirt ($27): With a hashtag game this strong, Christmas gifting is in the bag.
Share your Christmas-obsessed gift finds with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.