12 Gift Ideas for the Plant Lover in Your Life
We’re calling it: Plant ladies are the new cat ladies. And with more and more of your friends opting for greenery instead of fur, we’ve curated a list of 12 presents every plant lover in your life needs. The gifts below are perfect for your jungalow queen friends and even those who have both pets and plants.
1. Urban Outfitters’ Half Moon Planter ($14): This trendy brass planter is small enough that it won’t dominate a space or existing collection. Plus, the metallic finish will work well with any other pot style and color.
2. Ban.do’s Polka Dot Bathing Suit Pot ($65): Hello, itsy bitsy, teenie weenie black polka dot bikini planter! They even have one with a banana motif. #SOLD
3. Love Joy Print Shop’s Gold Cactus Downloadable Print ($5): Cacti are everywhere and gold anything is still on trend, so it’s only normal that a gold cactus print would be the best gift for a plant-obsessed friend.
4. O Darling Clothing Co.’s Plant Lady Tee ($25): It’s not official until it’s on a T-shirt, right?
5. Target’s Color GRO Vertical System ($150): This one’s ideal for a small apartment where space is limited and there’s one good window.
6. CB2’s Brass Watering Can ($54): You know that friend who has the sleekest plant #shelfie in town? Here’s the watering can for them.
7. Rhubarb Paper Co.’s Plant Mom Pin ($10): For the woman who proclaims her #plantmom status proudly for all to see.
8. Pearles Painting’s Plant Mister ($32): This blue cutie is pretty enough to be a planter but way more useful because it keeps plants watered and hydrated just the right amount.
9. Prints of Heart’s Succulent Coffee Mugs ($12): These adorable mugs can serve as plant inspiration for future plant acquisitions, or reminders of greenery past. Bonus points if you gift them a mug with a seedling in it!
10. ABC Carpet & Home’s Glass Hatchet Greenhouse ($255): The glass panes lets her watch those bb plants’ progress and take Instagram-worthy shots.
11. SunnyLife’s Cactus Candle ($35): Maybe your friend is plant-crazed but has a black thumb. A cactus candle is a cute solution because they get the look and functionality without having to remember what day to water.
12. Leif Shop’s Houseplant Varieties Print ($40): Here’s a cute little print that’s perfect for brightening an entryway or gallery wall.
Tweet us your plant lover gift finds @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.