As far as gift giving goes, teens are probably the hardest demographic to shop for. They’re obsessed with staying on trend, but what’s “in” one minute is “out” before you know it. Then there’s the fact that their tastes are constantly evolving and changing — how can you even keep up? You already have enough on your plate as it is (like finding the perfect holiday dress for an upcoming holiday party and sussing out the right holiday beauty trend to go with it) without having to unlock the mysteries of the teenage mind — we get it. Which is why we’ve gone ahead and uncovered 19 chic products the teens in your life will adore. So kick back, relax and treat yo’ self, girl — we’ve got you covered.
1. H&M Pile-lined Biker Jacket ($70): Introduce them to the idea of “classics” by gifting your fave 18-and-under this sleek biker jacket that exudes French girl cool. Whether they team it with their fave pair of skinny jeans or a flirty floral frock, they’re guaranteed to score all the style cred this season with their crew.
2. Zara Laminated High Heel Ankle Boots ($50): These quicksilver stunners are almost too good to give away, which means your mini-me will swoon hard when she beholds these beauties in the box. The silvery finish and sophisticated block heel will no doubt set her apart from her Ugg-wearing peers.
3. Sonix Fancy Heart Portable iPhone Charger ($45): A dead battery might as well signal doomsday for the under-18 set, which is while they’ll *heart* this crazy cute charger that allows them to squeeze in a few more Snapchat pics.
4. Ban.do 17-Month Classic Agenda ($20): Whether they’re captain of the basketball team or class president, help them stay organized and on top of their game with an agenda that lives up to their haute standards. And it’s not all business all the time, this bright number is jam-packed with fun features like stickers, coloring pages and vibrant art work.
5. Glossier Black Tie Set ($50): She’ll glow when she opens this limited edition get-glam kit from cool-girl makeup label Glossier. Complete with eyeliner, highlighter, lip gloss and pale pink polish, it’s perfect for pulling together an effortless party look (that won’t shock the ‘rents) in a snap.
6. Intimately Printed Sleep Pant Set ($148): Teens need a lot of sleep, so they might as well look good while they’re getting in some shuteye. A matching pajama is as fancy as it gets, as far as sleepwear is concerned, and this mix-and-match set is undeniably street style-approved. When she’s not in the midst of a Netflix and chill sesh, she can team the floral top with high-waisted skinnies and sleek loafers for an It-girl-inspired look.
7. Quay Sorority Princess Cat-Eye Sunglasses ($55): Every fashionista in training needs a pair of stunner shades that can instantly turn up the heat on everyday basics. And these glam oversized cat-eye sunglasses definitely do the trick. Mirrored lenses exude sass-factor, while a doubled brow bar will make her feel like her fave Insta style star.
8. Ban.do Work It Out Gym Bag ($28): Whether she’s workin’ on her fitness or dominating in volleyball, she needs a killer gym bag to hold all the essentials. The pink nylon interior of this sassy tote is ideal for stashing sneaks or sweaty stuff, while side pockets will keep her phone, makeup and other style staples in check.
9. S’well Light Hearted Water Bottle ($35): Have a little heart this holiday season by giving your fave girl-on-the-go the gift of hydration (read: flawless skin and lots of energy) with a glossy heart-studded water bottle from S’well. It’ll effortlessly slip into her backpack or gym bag so she can have it on hand wherever she goes.
10. Kate Spade New York Holland Pinwheel Leather Strap Watch, 34mm ($195): For the teen who has issues with the whole being-on-time thing, a sleek watch is a not-so-subtle yet totally chic way to tell ‘em to lock it up. Decked out in pretty pastels and pinwheel-shaped embossing, this modern timepiece will keep her organized and looking fly.
11. Ban.do Self-Expression Sweatshirt ($48): Teens are all about asserting their individuality, so why not give them a gift that lets them express themselves? A blush sweatshirt becomes a canvas for their imagination to run wild. Throw in a few iron-on letters or patches FTW.
12. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera ($60): Snapchat and Insta are great and all, but there are some photos they’ll actually want to hold onto, and that’s where this Polaroid camera comes in. Mini instant film lends photos a cool retro look that is so RN.
13. Charlotte Simone Sass Single Faux Fur Pom Cap ($70): Getting them to bundle up is an uphill battle — that is, until now. A playful blue pom transforms a classic wool cap into a conversation starter, and a cold weather essential they’ll reach for on the regular.
14. Coucou Suzette Mouth Pin ($12): A little flair goes a long way with the under-18 crowd. Poppin’ this vibrant pin onto a denim jacket or sassy tote lets them get mouthy in a way that won’t land them an extended stint in the doghouse.
15. Me and You Feminist Necklace ($195): This fierce nameplate necklace is the game-changing bauble she needs in her lineup — because every girl — no matter what her age — should get on board with the feminist cause.
16. Free People Alpine Faux Fur Earmuffs ($20): Your teen has a reputation to protect, and hat hair just isn’t going to fly. Since a knit beanie isn’t going to win you any brownie points, pop these playful earmuffs under the tree instead to keep them toasty when it’s cold AF.
17. Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Crossbody ($195): She needs a stylish spot to stash all of her must-haves (cell phone, lipgloss, wallet, keys and shades) and a just-your-average crossbody bag isn’t going to cut it. Featuring star-studded leather and don’t-mess hardware, this compact bag will take her from day to night sans problem. Bonus: The chain is adjustable so she can keep her look feeling fresh.
18. Free People Stella Fringed Pop-Top Glove ($58): A pair of gloves that can handle her texting obsession? Found it. Warm wool and alpaca keep fingers nice and toasty all season long, with a pop-top option making it effortless for them to check out their bestie’s latest Snap at a moment’s notice.
19. Akemi + Kin Beaded Rose Sweatshirt ($128): Upgrade their Sunday not-so-best with an embellished sweatshirt that they’ll obsess over and won’t embarrass you if they rock it outside the house.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.