There are two kinds of people in the world: those who have got to get down on Friday night, and those who don’t. As much as you love your friends who can bar hop until 2am, you also cherish your introverted besties who would prefer to kick off the weekend with a good book in the comfort of their own home. If you’re not sure how to celebrate your homebody friends (or your homebody self), we’ve found some thoughtful gift ideas for those who prefer to stay in on a Friday night, from cozy home decor to entertaining activities to spark their creativity.
1. ThreadlyShop “Born to Be Mild” Women’s Tee ($22): Your bestie may not be a born and bred party girl, but she’s always good for a movie night, a nice chat, or any other pleasantly mild activity on a Friday evening. As long as the attire is super casual.
2. Innisfree Sheet Masks ($22 for a set of 15): What better way to spend a night in than to pamper your skin? A nourishing sheet mask is an easy way for a homebuddy to feel like she’s at the spa without leaving the comfort of her own couch.
3. Bee House Teapot ($35): Give your friend a way to relax during her alone time with a teapot fit for one. These Bee House pots are perfectly designed to brew a nice cuppa, plus they come in gorgeous colors like aquamist, banana, and artichoke.
4. Entryways “Go Away” Door Mat ($33): If your introverted pal has a sense of humor about their home-bodied nature, this clever doormat flags any hopeful visitors to not disturb.
5. Bronze Times Unisex Cartoon Cat Slippers ($13): Combine your bestie’s two favorite things: cats and comfort. You don’t have to be a cat lady to love these slippers, but it helps. Your friend will be in foot heaven as soon as she slips them on.
6. Smoko S’mores Heated Throw Pillow ($40): A cold, winter night is the perfect excuse to stay in, especially if you have an adorable, heated, throw pillow shaped like a s’more. This huggable piece of home decor is perfect for a night of binging Netflix shows.
7. Introvert Doodles by Maureen Marzi Wilson ($15): You know the feeling when you read a book and that book just… understands you? Imagine how this unique, illustrated book will make any introvert feel.
8. MadOliveShop “It’s Way Too Peopley” Mug ($11): Help your friend get a jump start on Saturday morning with a clever coffee mug that perfectly sums up their philosophy on life.
9. Knock Knock I Need Some Serious Me Time Inner-Truth Journal ($19): One of the beauties of being a homebody is finding ways to express oneself. Give your friend a chance to unplug and journal her thoughts and ideas in this inspiration-filled book.
10. OxfordBright “I’d Rather Be Reading” Pendant ($21): If you have a bookish friend who would rather be cruising the library than the bar, this pendant is a cute and clever way for them to bear their truth for the world to see.