14 Gluten-Free and Paleo Easter Brunch Recipe Ideas Everyone Will Love
Holiday entertaining doesn’t have to be a pain when it comes to special diets. Nowadays there are plenty of options out there that everyone can safely enjoy stuffing their faces with. These gluten-free and paleo recipes can be served for Easter brunch and beyond. Whether you avoid the tricky protein (and grains in general) 100 percent of the time or not, there’s a recipe here to satisfy every palate.
1. Twice-Baked Sweet Potato Egg Boat: Roasted sweet potatoes, eggs, and the toppings of your choice (bacon and avocado, for example) create a hearty base for your day. (via Brit + Co)
3. 3-Ingredient Protein Pancakes: Use a paleo-friendly protein powder with an egg-white or collagen base, beaten eggs, and a banana to form paleo pancakes. Garnish with a slather or coconut cream and arrange some berries on top with a pretty pattern. (via Brit + Co)
4. Pressure-Cooked Ramekin Eggs: Swap out heavy cream for coconut cream, and you can pressure cook your way to an indulgent egg breakfast loaded with mushrooms. Serve it alongside some paleo toast, of course. (via Brit + Co)
6. Green Egg Shakshuka: Getting a balanced selection of veggies and eggs on the table has never been easier. Keep it paleo and GF by cooking the greens in ghee over butter and serving it with toasted paleo bread. (via Brit + Co)
7. Spring Chicken Salad: Chicken, potatoes, and greens are always a choice grouping. Here, the addition of a pesto dressing transforms them into a vibrantly flavored dish. (via Brit + Co)
9. Pesto Zucchini Noodles: Arugula-laced pesto is nestled inside delightful zoodles, but it doesn’t stop there. Asparagus makes it a true celebration of spring. (via Brit + Co)
11. Paleo Shepherd’s Pie: No white potatoes, no problem. Get the taste and “feel” of mashed potatoes using cauliflower. (via Brit + Co)
12. Paleo Almond Joys: Don’t let being paleo suck the joy out of a candy-laden holiday. Serve a big batch of these for a crowd. (via Brit + Co)
14. Millet Breakfast Cereal: Some people are divided about whether or not pseudo-grains like millet (which is technically a seed) should be consumed on a paleo diet. However, this gluten-free ingredient can be steamed up like rice for a comforting hot cereal option. (via Brit + Co)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by other, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.