Let’s be real: Who doesn’t love a classic grilled cheese sandwich? Grilled cheese makes for the perfect lunch staple rotation and epic late-night snack. If you’re in the mood to spice things up a bit (who isn’t?), check out the recipes below. Between the brie, Havarti and blue cheese, you’ll want to make one *right* after you’ve finished scrolling through.
1. Blue Cheese, Smashed Avocado and Roasted Tomato Grilled Cheese: Sometimes it’s all in the name. #YUM (via Half Baked Harvest)
3. Pesto, Artichoke and Havarti Grilled Cheese: You won’t believe how easy it is to DIY this sandwich at home. Simply add pesto, artichoke hearts and Havarti cheese to your favorite bread and grill it up. It’s as simple as that. (via Two Peas + Their Pod)
4. Brie, Fig and Apple Grilled Cheese: Confession: Any party with a plate of brie is a party we need to be at. But put it on a grilled cheese with fig and apple? Talk about delicious! (via Two Peas + Their Pod)
5. Roasted Turkey, Cranberry and Brie Grilled Cheese: Turkey Day is going to be here before we know it, which means an abundance of leftovers. Sandwich ’em between sourdough slices for a post-Thanksgiving lunch you’ll love. (via Heather Christo)
7. Strawberry, Cream Cheese + Waffle Grilled Cheese: Um, pretty sure there’s no convincing necessary with this one. Strawberries and cream cheese take the Eggo waffle to level you’ll be obsessed with. (via Snapguide)
14. Roasted Strawberry, Brie + Chocolate Grilled Cheese: Let’s finish things off with some dessert. Roasted strawberries, brie and chocolate make this grilled cheese one that you’ll be wishing would last for-ev-er. (via How Sweet It Is)
What do you add to your grilled cheese? Chat with us in the comments below!