From Chloë Sevigny’s bonnet at Sundance to Lena Dunham’s power suit, our favorite stars made quite a style splash this week. Offstage and online, they also didn’t disappoint. Just take a swipe through Instagram for a collection of pin-spiring ‘dos. Whether you’re prepping for a pre-Valentine’s Day date night or simply hangin’ loose at home, these eight snaps are the perfect looks for any occasion.
1. Olivia Palermo: Taking a *casual* weekend stroll through an exotic city? Try this laid-back middle-part and balance it with some high-end pieces. A dramatic trench coat? A fur-lined purse? Why not! (Photo via @oliviapalermo)
2. Amy Schumer: Working this weekend? Go quick and easy with this sleek ponytail. (Photo via @amyschumer)
3. Taraji P. Henson: Channel your inner snow bunny with this wavy look. Sport it with a faux fur vest to stay extra warm and cozy. (Photo via @tarajiphenson)
4. Priyanka Chopra: Quantico starlet Chopra shows how to look fly even in the snow. Go for a side-part, curl your waves to your shoulders and top it all off with a cute accessory… like a beanie, perhaps! (Photo via @priyankachopra)
5. Khloe Kardashian: Stay chill with this fun braid and pair with some flashy pieces, like a blingy watch, to look like a true baller. (Photo via @khloekardashian)
6. Kerry Washington: Heading to a fancy fete? Take a different approach and switch it up with a blunt lob, then pair it with something classic like a LBD for a polished finish. (Photo via @kerrywashington)
7. Jamie Chung: Hanging out with your furry friend? Why not look equally adorable with a chic topknot? Pair with a striped top to really up your game. (Photo via @jamiechung)
8. Meagan Good: Stay selfie ready with these gorgeous twists. A pouty smize is totally necessary. (Photo via @msgood)
Tweet us your favorite celebrity looks @BritandCo!