With Halloween right around the corner, you might be looking for accents that are a little more bewitching than your average accessories. Why not enchant your friends and coworkers with a cool-girl witchy pin this October. You can flaunt all three Sanderson sisters or just go with the classic crystal ball and potion combo. Whichever one you choose, they’ll add a touch of magic to your outfit.
1. Wink Pins Magic Potion Pin ($8): Green, bubbly, and surrounded by spiders, a potion is the perfect recipe for magic and mayhem.
2. Hello Sailor Tees Basic Witch Pins (2-piece set) ($16): For the girl who loves her PSL but also likes to summon spirits, this cute duo is anything but basic.
3. Tees and Tank You Shop Sanderson Sisters Pins ($10+): Pick your fave witchy sister from Hocus Pocus, grab your spellbook, and conjure up some fun.
4. Unicorn Rockstar Mad But Magic Pin ($11): Real talk: Who isn’t? If this describes you and your BFF, you might as well buy two.
5. Clorty Cat Crafts Mystical Sphynx Cat Pin ($10): Because all legit witches have a cat nearby.
6. Gimme Flair Spirit Board Spinner Pin ($12): Hold your very own séance at the bar, or while waiting in line at the farmers’ market on the weekend. The only unknown is who will reach out from the other side when you spin the planchette.
7. Nightly Made Resting Witch Face Pin ($11): Forget RBF, no one dares mess with a girl with resting witch face.
8. Last Craft Hexes for Exes Pin ($10): Turn him into a newt for not texting back, or cast the spell of un-ending love for breaking your heart. This tome is topping everyone’s must-read list for fall.
9. Punky Pins Crystal Ball Pin ($10): What do you see when you gaze into the ball? Your future? A glass of rosé? We see a color-coordinated outfit in purples and black and an epic night out with your ladies.
10. Misfit Makes Palmistry Brooch ($24): We predict a very stylish night in your future. A handy pin that’s larger than most can stand on its own as the star of your outfit.
Which witchy pin is your favorite? Tweet us at @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.