We’re always on the hunt for new and exciting apps. With Halloween just around the corner, we’ve been on the hunt for some DLs for our fave holiday. Lucky for you, we’ve found oodles of spooky apps that are just begging to be on your home screen. Check ’em out below.
1. A StoryBots Halloween: Halloween-ify your kiddos with this app. Yep, those little dancing characters are in your future. Sorry, but this one’s only available for Apple users.
DL It: Free on iOS
2. House of Horrors: Watch all of your favorite classic Halloween movies right from one app. Scary movie night? Sign us up!
3. Halloween Countdown: Count down the days to your favorite holiday with this app. Even if it’s just a couple weeks away, it’s still totally worth it. And c’mon, it’s free!
4. Color by Numbers: Coloring books are all the rage right now. If you can’t get your hands on one, check out this app and get your coloring on.
DL It: Free on iOS
5. Todo Candy: Let’s be honest — Halloween is all about the candy. Find out the latest candy reviews by DLing this app so you’ll never be disappointed again. Score!
6. Ghost Camera+: Freak out your friends and add a ghost to the background of all your pics. Upload it to Instagram and we’re sure you’ll get all the likes.
7. Halloween City: In need of a new game to play on your morning commute? Then Halloween City is the app for you.
8. Peekaboo Trick or Treat: Your little ones will love playing this game. Trick or treat in the Peekaboo Funhouse before it’s time to walk around the neighborhood IRL.
DL It: 1.99 on iOS
9. Make a Zombie: Make your own zombie and share it with your friends. It’s the perfect five-minute work break if you ask us.
10. Halloween Pumpkin Carvings: Need some pumpkin carving inspo? This app was made for you. From classic jack-o’-lanterns to polka dots galore, we’re loving all of it.
Have you downloaded any Halloween apps? Chat with us in the comments.