21 Fashion Finds for People Who Love Halloween
Showing your affection for Halloween one day (or weekend) of the year simply isn’t enough. Not for a die-hard Halloween fan like yourself, that is. If the thought of spooky jack-o’-lanterns, cobwebs and fake blood (among other ghoulish things) makes your heart skip a beat, then you’re in for quite a sartorial treat. Scroll down for 21 hauntingly chic Halloween-inspired pieces we’ve uncovered from all your favorite stores. Whether you plan on working them into your nine-to-five wardrobe or including them in a busy-girl Halloween #COTD (costume of the day) is totally up to you.
1. House of Holland Jersey Swiggle Mini Dress ($202): In case you haven’t figured it out by now, October is just an excuse to dress up like a giant ol’ pumpkin. Embrace a head-to-toe orange look with this mixed-print bodycon dress that’s ready to come out and play — just add kicky heeled loafers and sparkly lids FTW.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Sporty-Too Metallic Low-Top Sneakers ($155): The ‘80s babe in you will seek solace in these sporty metallic low-top sneaks featuring a rainbow platform. Break out the athleisurewear — a neon leotard and track jacket will do just fine — for a retro look that will be a hit this Halloween.
3. ModCloth Gold Stomping Grounds Tulle Skirt ($60): Is it just us, or is this black tutu, complete with a glittery gold underlay, giving you major Sabrina the Teenage Witch feels? We’re not hating it. Give us a punchy orange sweater and some lace-up ghillies for a getup that will make you wish you were a ‘90s-era witch.
4. Zara Pack of Velvet Silver-Toned Choker ($20): Because no modern-day Cinderella can leave home without a rad velvet choker (this one even sports a star charm). Bonus points if you can wear it to the office without getting major side-eye from HR. A slinky slip dress and a swipe of tinted gloss will be required come dusk.
5. Pixie Market Circle Ring Sweatshirt ($114): Dial it down with this sinister sweatshirt featuring circle rings that could be straight out of a horror flick. Pair it with tattered black jeans and combat boots for an off-duty look that doesn’t mess around.
6. Zara Strappy Jumpsuit ($26): Your annual trip to the pumpkin patch calls for a free-wheelin’ burnt orange jumpsuit that’s lazy girl-approved. Layer this one-piece wonder over a black turtleneck and toss on some heeled ankle boots, for everything from a haunted hayride to a pumpkin carving party.
7. Front Row Shop Black & White Stripe Flare Skirt ($56): Sees black and white vertical stripes, *immediately* thinks of Beetlejuice. Add some witchy flair to your nine-to-five wardrobe with this striped flare skirt that plays well with pointed-toe ankle boots and structured blazers.
8. Clare Vivier Foldover Clutch ($235): Somebody’s watchin’ you. Come the 31st, this eye print foldover clutch will serve as major street style bait. Toss it on with a statement-making sweatshirt and leather joggers during the daytime before transitioning it for after-hours with a velvet scoop-back dress and platform heels.
9. Kate Spade Dress the Part Mask Clutch ($298): Kate Spade is always giving us an excuse to play dress up, and Halloweekend is no exception. Be it a Gossip Girl-inspired masquerade ball, a mystery dinner party or the Halloween bash of the century, this sparkly mask clutch is as glam as it gets. A twirl-worthy tulle skirt or timeless black fit-and-flare dress may also be in order.
10. ASOS Darmo Monster Halloween Trainers ($40): Can you call yourself a Halloween queen if you don’t have a pair of glittery monster trainers on standby? Proceed to parade these bad boys around town with a black jumpsuit or cropped flares and a metallic bomber for a spooky-chic getup.
11. Lucy Paris Stella Belted Pant ($77): Orange you ready to rock these extra-wide belted orange pants for the boardroom alongside an off-the-shoulder sweater and throwback clogs? They could even play a role in your ‘70s-inspired getup by night.
12. Nasty Gal Let It Satin Bomber Jacket ($88): So. Much. YAS. There’s no mistaking it: This satin bomber jacket is definitely orange. You will be spotted a mile away during your morning commute.
13. ASOS Lethal Halloween Pointed Slippers ($40): Keep the Halloween naysayers away with these velvet slippers that are equal parts cheeky and playful. Consider them an unofficial part of your uniform this October (and beyond).
14. Scotch & Soda Silk Striped Jumpsuit ($379): Playing hostess with the mostess to no less than a handful of Halloween-inspired dinner parties and shindigs is to be expected. Introducing the luxe metallic striped jumpsuit that can be styled with a pointed witch’s hat one second and shimmery cat ears (and painted-on whiskers) the next.
15. ASOS Halloween Jumpsuit in Wet Look PU ($73): Want to really catch the eye of your crush at a Halloween bash or during a night on the town? Channel your inner vixen with this sleek and sexy leather jumpsuit that demands attention. (‘Cause it’s totally normal to rock a catsuit in public like it’s NBD.) Sky-high steppers and a fierce red lip are non-negotiable as you show everyone who’s boss.
16. Matisse Graffiti Leather Boot ($198): Channel a young Carrie Bradshaw with these floral print splatter boots that will make you feel like a total #girlboss. A poufy tulle skirt and ‘90s curls would make for a stylish Halloween costume with IRL potential.
17. Missguided Spider Bun Kit ($9): A spider bun? We could not make this stuff up, people! For a little extra Halloween flair that can double for the boardroom and handing out candy to trick-or-treaters, DO add this itty bitty spider to your Audrey Hepburn-esque updo.
18. Zara Faux Fur Mini Bag ($16): SO clutch. This faux fur mini orange pouch is festive AF for the entire month of October. Allow it to serve as the finishing touch to your Hocus Pocus-inspired costume, or toss it on alongside a sequined dress for an unexpected twist.
19. Free People Glitz It Tee ($168): All-over sequins? We’re so down. With this distressed red sequin party top in the lineup, you’ll be able to pull off a zombie-meets-rocker-inspired look like that. Or you could just embrace daytime sparkle by teaming it with boyfriend jeans and a ‘90s-esque choker for a tough-girl ‘tude. Your move.
20. Zara Stiletto Heel Mules ($90): Where in the world have these avant-garde striped mules been all of our life? Not only do they bring the drama, but they’re guaranteed to work with at least one costume this Halloween. *Adds to cart.*
21. Topshop Boyfriend Mohair V-Neck Jumper ($95): An autumnal shade of burnt orange is exactly what the doctor ordered. Not too slouchy, not too stuffy, this boyfriend-inspired mohair sweater is guaranteed to give you that comfy-cozy feeling — pair with distressed black jeans and a PSL for a month of Halloween-inspired mischief.
Which of these Halloween-inspired pieces will you be investing in? Follow us on Pinterest for more Halloween inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.