Ready to shop it like it’s hot? Ohhh yes. We are totally re-appropriating Snoop’s lyrical skillz but with a focus on a brand new collection in the B+C Shop The painterly look is officially in, and we’ve got the goods to bring it to life. From clutches to pillows, here are nine hand-painted goods that pop.
1. Splash Fluoro Orange Pillow ($125): This linen cushion is screen printed by hand, making it a veritable work of art… that happens to be comfy, too!
2. Art Pop Zipper Clutch ($106): We’ve got not one, not two, but THREE painterly clutches in the lineup today, and they’d all look great at any summer event. This abstract design is saturated with color, but manages to stay elegant at the same time.
3. Bright Dip Dye Box Cards, Set of 6 ($17): Love the cheerful phrases that adorn this set of dip-dyed cards. Stock up on a few sets and you’ll find all sorts of new reasons to show your friends and family impromptu affection.
4. Dual Color Geometric Necklace ($29): Two colors is obviously better than one ;)
5. Check Coral and White Pillow ($125): The hand-painted strokes on this pillow give the design a much more human, hand-crafted feel.
6. Ombre Clutch ($55): When I say “summer,” you say “ombre yellow clutch!” Right?
7. Infinite Candies Mini Clutch ($56): This one feels like the more organized, conservative cousin of the Art Pop one, but with just as much personality.
8. Sea Salt Candle ($36): This beauty has a restful feeling about it, which is pretty darn fitting for a luminary that’s meant to set the mood.
What are your favorite summer trends? Any makers or shops we should know about? Talk to us in the comments below.