There’s no green thumb required to “dig” these inexpensive decor picks. Mixed with luxe gold accents and subdued tropical style, H&M’s latest home collection will knock your greenery-loving socks off. Check out a few of our fave pieces below, then hit up H&M’s Botanical Dream line to satisfy your love of all things #jungalow chic.
1. Patterned Duvet Cover Set ($50): The retro green fronds on this bedding are just what you need to add some greenery to your bedroom without ever having to worry about water. Just think how well you’ll sleep surrounded by all those happy looking leaves.
2. Slub-Weave Cushion Cover ($13): Pep up your sofa with a couple of cool new throw pillows in all shades of green. There’s a palm leaf-pattered pillow, dark green velvet pillows, and even a sage green pillow that’s rocking several layers of fringe.
3. Tall Stoneware Vase ($35): Cool vases can make such a bold statement, whether you’re rocking them on your bedside table or on your coffee table. Pick up a vase in each size to take your greenery displays to a whole new level of awesome.
4. Glass Vase ($13): After spending all that time perfecting your flower arranging skills, you deserve a vase that is both chic and versatile. Whether your style is boho or you’re feeling those minimalist vibes, these geometric glass vases check all the right boxes.
5. Glass Soap Dispenser ($18): You don’t need to spend a fortune to give your bathroom that trendy greenery look. Spruce up your space with a set of elegant, green glass soap dispensers, then work in some spa-inspired magic with sprigs of eucalyptus and a tray of fancy bath oils.
6. Photo-Print Shower Curtain ($25): Breathe life into your bathroom with a fresh new set of palm-patterned towels, potted plants, and a leafy shower curtain. Whether you need some new decor for the guest bathroom or for your tiny apartment shower, you can’t beat the price of this curtain.
7. Patterned Cotton Tablecloth ($25): Before you grab the trays of prosciutto and melon, make sure your table is Instagram ready with this dark green tablecloth. The subtle leaf pattern looks stunning with wooden accessories and vases full of whatever greenery you have growing in your yard.
8. Stoneware Box ($13): The collection might be *all* about that greenery, but there’s still tons of gilded accessories. You’ll find everything from vintage-inspired glassware to gold salad servers and quirky gold storage jars — basically everything you need to make your kitchen extra luxe.
Looking for more ways to up your home decor game? Follow us on Pinterest for home inspo and tons of resources.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.