13 Pretty Party Favors for Your Fab Guests
From decorations to food to music, there are so many fun factors to think about when it comes to hosting a party, New Year’s Eve or otherwise. Let us take one problem off your plate: the party favor dilemma. We’re sharing party favors that are simply perfect for everyone, because they’re likely to be loved by all. Read on and wow your next set of lucky guests with these trinkets and treats.
1. Beer and Pretzel Caramels ($9): Beer, pretzels and caramel: What more could anyone want? Nothing, which is why these delicious little morsels are right up your party alley.
2. California Bear Hug Coasters ($10): Everyone needs coasters and everyone loves bear hugs, so this set of four Cali bear hug cork coasters is great for every guest that comes through your doors.
3. Marshmallow Caramels ($18): One of the best things to get as a party favor is something special and sweet that you wouldn’t normally splurge on yourself. These incredible marshmallow caramels are exactly that. Spoil your guests with a little well-deserved sugar.
4. Carry-On Cocktail Kit ($24): If you’re hosting guests from out of town, whether they’ve traveled by plane, train or bus, this carry-on cocktail kit is the kindest way to send them off. No longer will your guests be at the mercy of overpriced cocktails while traveling.
5. Chalkboard Snowmen Place Holders ($28): This set of six snowmen makes for adorable customizable placeholders for dinner and doubles as excellent commemorative gifts for your guests as they head back out into the world.
6. Woo Hoo Hip Flask ($29): There’s always room for a little more fun, which is exactly what this flask lends itself to. Mix up some tasty cocktails and take ’em on the go with this colorful hip flask.
7. Holiday Freaker ($19): No one likes lukewarm beverages, even when it’s cold outside. Help your guests keep their chilly beverages frosty and festive with a holiday freaker.
8. LED Shades ($6): With three settings — quick flash, slow flash and still — these LED shades are basically a three-in-one.
9. Paper Fans ($28): If you’re hosting any event in the heat, tossing a fan in a little gift set will keep your guests comfortable and stylish, all while having a little whimsical fun. Plus, this set of five paper fans complements just about any color scheme under the sun.
10. Neon Tumblers ($14): The party doesn’t have to stop just because yours is over. This set of four party-themed neon tumblers keeps the party going, going and going to the beach, the park and beyond.
11. Chocolate Tasting Set ($10): Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate — who would say no to that? No one, that’s who. Eight delicious takes on chocolate — from Firecracker to Potato Chip — come wrapped in a beautiful red box of party favor perfection.
12. Tea Infuser ($11): This gift nails exactly the perfect combination of practical and pretty. The flavors infuse through the four little slits on the side, letting you control exactly how much flavor and intensity ends up in your cup.
13. Drink Sleeve ($5): If you’re hosting a happy hour sitch, this drink sleeve is the little party favor your guests need. It captures exactly how they’ll all feel after a couple of your fabulous cocktail concoctions.
Which of these glorious gifts will be added to your party favor arsenal? Share your decorations by tagging us on Instagram!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.