11 Goodies That Will Make You a Photo Pro in the New Year
From updating family shots to taking the best selfies with old friends, the holidays have kept you surrounded by camera flashes. This new year, resolve to take charge of your photo game and celebrate your love for capturing special moments. Whether you’re typically the one behind the camera crafting the perfect image or you’re in front of the lens making it awesome, we’ve got a few essential items that will take your photography game to the next level.
1. Photography for Bloggers Class ($29): If you’ve got all the words in place but are searching for the perfect images to accompany them, this class gives you no excuse to avoid taking the perfect pic yourself. Get it, girl!
2. Smartphone Spy Lens ($20): Sneakily capture all the holiday memories you want without anyone else knowing. It pops right into your smartphone and lets you snap away surreptitiously.
3. Magnetic Photo Rope ($12): Once you’ve got all those great shots, you’ve simply gotta show ’em off, and this magnetic rope is the perfect way to do it. Swap shots in and out as you print them, and by the end, you’ll have a pretty display of the best of the best.
4. Polaroid Kit ($122): Catch moments and see the results instantly. This little kit has everything you need to get started, and there’s no better time of year to do so than when you’re spending tons of time with loved ones.
5. Selfie Tee ($24): Not that you need to apologize, but if you feel like giving a disclaimer to the world, this tee is it for you. Who knows, a cute stranger might ask to join you for a shot!
6. Deluxe Mustache Prop Set ($22): Here are all the necessities for a solid photo booth. No party is complete without a mustache and a monocle.
7. Phoneography Starter Kit ($30): Here’s everything you need to take your phone photo skills to the next level. The kit contains a sweet lens and a filter, in addition to a subscription to Photojojo Univeristy’s Phoneography 101 class.
8. Fish Eye Lens Camera ($55): Perfect for landscapes or just adding a fun perspective to things like portraits and still life shots, this sweeping 170 degree-capturing camera is super fun to use.
9. Kill It on Instagram Class ($29): Once you’ve got great shots, you’ve gotta share ’em on the web. This class will teach you everything you need to know about creating a killer account on Instagram.
10. Portable Photo Lab ($193): There’s no need to restrict yourself to printing photos at home. Print anywhere with this portable lab and share hard copies of your shots in minutes.
11. Mini Diana Camera ($59): If you’re thinking of leaving your camera behind during the holidays because of weight, this little guy takes care of that. It’s so tiny, you’ll hardly know it’s in your bag until you take it out to capture that perfect shot.
What are you looking forward to capturing this holiday season? Share your shots with us on Instagram!