Holographic Clocks, Rainbow Letter Boards + More DIYs to Make This Weekend
Chances are you spent last weekend sipping on Guinness cocktails and noshing on rainbow donuts, but this weekend is for embracing spring and all the pastel and floral goodness that comes along with it. After all, longer days and more sunshine are the perf recipe to get you out from behind that computer screen and digging into some DIYs and organization projects. It’s time to break out the holographic foil, fluffy pom-poms, and rainbow felt for these 10 easy projects you can complete in an afternoon.
1. DIY Rainbow Felt Letter Board: Letter boards are trending hard, but chances are you’ve never seen one in rainbow felt before. Even better? You can whip this version together for less than $10, depending on what picture frame you choose. (via Aww Sam)
2. DIY Holographic Clock: Maybe it’s because everyone is secretly harboring mermaid dreams, but pearlescent hues are all over our Pinterest feeds. Bring a little shine to your home office or gallery wall with this gorg holographic clock made out of inexpensive car vinyl. (via Studio DIY)
3. DIY Crystal Soaps: Add some bling to your bathroom for the ultimate spa day. Customize these soaps with your favorite scents and colors, then add a swirl of mica and cosmetic grade glitter to get that sparkle going. (via A Beautiful Mess)
4. DIY Free Printable Jar Labels: You probably don’t spend much time thinking about how to decorate a pantry, but just a few little updates like colorful containers or labeled jars can go a long way in creating your dream pantry. From rice to oats, these labels are ready to print and apply to all your pantry staples. (via Brit + Co)
5. DIY Fluffy Yarn Pom-Pom Magnets: What does your fridge need? Pom-poms! When does it need them? NOW. These colorful poms will add just the right amount of color to your fridge, home office, or real-life Pinterest board. (via Lovely Indeed)
6. DIY Rainbow Lamp: DIY the rainbow lamp of your dreams with easy-to-find pieces from your local hardware store. You’ll have a blast making a cool squiggly shape out of PVC pipe and then sponging pastel hues into ombre perfection. (via Brit + Co)
7. DIY Balloon Hat: Who needs some balloons in their life this weekend? Whether you’re planning a festive Easter brunch or just throwing a kid’s party, this hat covered in piles of mini balloons is just what you’ve been missing. (via Oh Happy Day)
8. DIY Metallic Pink Bunny Sweater: Speaking of Easter, it’s never too early to start planning out your swag. Use a sparkly iron-on adhesive with mylar to create the little bunny silhouettes. Then prepare to have all your besties beg you to make one for them too. (via Brit + Co)
9. DIY Sprinkle Covered Animal Cracker Vases: The animal cracker votes are in, and they all say YES to this DIY. Rock some sprinkle-inspired goodness on these mini bud vases. Your blooms never looked so tasty. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
10. DIY Flair Box: Raise your hand if you’ve collected quite a batch of patches and pins this winter. Get your flair in order with a quick and easy DIY that packs a seriously stylish punch. Goodbye disorganized drawer, hello adorable flair box. (via Damask Love)
What will you DIY this weekend? Follow us on Pinterest for more crafty inspiration and easy projects!