12 Adorable Home Accessories You Can Get at Walmart Under $50
Any time is a good time for a home decor refresh. And looking for great finds for your home can be one of the best kinds of shopping experiences out there. But as you’re scouring the internet and local shops for truly adorable new pieces for your home, you might stop and realize that a lot of stuff is needlessly overpriced. That is, of course, unless you go to Walmart. The retailer’s wide selection of home goods is not only budget-friendly but also totally chic and adorable. Take a look at some of the most charming products we found while searching through Walmart online. You might be tempted to buy every single item, but that’s okay. Each product here is under $50, so redecorating an affordable option no matter your style.
1. Girl12Queen Cute Black Cats Canvas Wall Art ($9+, Set of 3): Who doesn’t love adorable kitty cats? Even cat lovers can indulge in their animal obsession without looking too young or cutesy with these wall prints.
2. Umbra Sometime Desk Clock ($25): A nice little clock can make a plain desk, end table, or nightstand look 1,000 times more stylish. This minimal clock is not just a decor piece, it’s also a practical accessory for your home.
3. Mainstays Reversible Sequin Mermaid Decorative Pillow ($8+): Add a touch of glam to your couch with these color-changing “mermaid sequin” pillows. They add so much shine and texture, we dare you not to touch them all day long.
4. Turn on the Brights Chevron Footed Desktop Succulent Plant in Pot ($23): Adding plants to your home can make any space instantly calmer, fresher, and a lot cuter. This simple succulent is easy to take care of and its planter pot is easy on the eyes too.
5. Better Homes and Gardens Decorative Ceramic Pineapple ($17): Pineapples are a go-to decor piece for spring and summer homes. Brighten up your space with these fruity but sophisticated ceramics.
6. PI Studio Palm Leaf Variation Wall Art ($42+): Feel like bringing in some summer warmth into your home, even while the weather is still bitterly cold? Until you can finally hit the beach, decorate your home with palm leaves to make it feel like you’re already there.
7. Better Homes & Gardens Round Sunburst Mirror ($25, Set of 3): Mirrors are a great way to make your rooms look bigger and brighter. And you can’t get much brighter than a bright, gold sunburst to add some interest to your looking glass.
8. Decorative Tabletop Bicycle Bookend, Set of 2 ($16, Set of 2): Cool, industrial-style bookends are all the rage for bibliophiles to store their most precious tomes. These bicycle wheel bookends are just right for giving your bookshelf some vintage flair.
9. Mainstays Velvet Decorative Pillow ($10): Add some softness to your couch or bedding with stylish, touchable velvet pillows. This decorative throw pillow also has a bit of texture for extra pizzazz.
10. Privilege International Ceramic Jar with Lid ($39): Store your dry goods, cookies, candy, or just your odds and ends in this ceramic jar with a truly gorgeous design. It’s so adorable and simple, it works for practically anyone’s personal style.
11. The Stupell Home Decor Collection Glitter Lips Canvas Wall Art ($35+): A touch of glam always means one thing: glitter. And this print featuring gold, glittering lips is just about as glam as you can get when it comes to home decor.
12. Dahlia Studios Magot Wide Antique Gold Mirrored Tray ($30): Use this tray to artfully stow your most-used makeup or personal care tools, or just as an extra accent to make your other knick-knacks look even more elegant.
Do you have any recommendations for home accessories at Walmart? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.