Yoga lover? Peloton addict? Seriously into getting swole? If your bestie’s into her workouts, help her out! Her home gym situation, no matter if it’s the treadmill in her living room, her building’s fitness center, or a punching bag in the basement, can totally benefit from some of these adorable giftables. Scroll for some of our favorites.
1. Tone It Up Booty Bands ($10): These resistance bands are beyond versatile. She can use them to set her glutes on fire, torch her quads, and strengthen her shoulders. And when she’s done, they fold up and fit practically anywhere.
2. Lululemon Small Towel ($18): While she’s sweating up a storm, she needs more than a sad, fraying hand towel to keep up. This purpose-built cloth will help wick away sweat and is meant to be washed frequently. And it comes in *seriously* cute colors.
3. Wayfair Pheonix Essential Oil Diffuser ($42): Do her home gym tastes run less weight-rack-and-treadmill and more a chill spot for yoga or Pilates? She needs some essential oil goodness. This beautiful wood grain version will fit in with any serene decor.
4. Modcloth Yoga Dice ($19): Is she worried her at-home practice is getting a little stale? Shake it up: These yoga-pose dice will throw a curveball into her routine, which means she’ll always be on her toes… or hands, or elbows.
5. The Little Market Classic Hamper ($108): Her gym clothes need special care and some TLC, so give her Lulus their own hamper.
6. Cenote Moroccan Yoga Mat ($80): This gorgeously pattern mat is great for yoga, meditation, or stretching. Bring on Savasana.
7. Ban.do Work It Out Water Bottle ($20): Balance in every aspect of life is key. Remind her that you’re there for her and her carb-loading needs.
8. Amazon Table Mount ($23): This mount will let her safely attach their iPad to the treadmill, elliptical, or bike, so she’ll still be ready for your weekly This Is Us breakdown session while she’s logging those miles.
9. PBteen Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker ($49): Its rugged and waterproof design means this portable speaker will keep blasting her #MondayMotivation playlist whether she’s on her mat, lifting heavy weights, or swimming laps.
10. Shopbop G-Loves Black Leopard Print Workout Gloves ($45): Hand weights really can tear up your palms, and slipping is a real concern. So give her the protection she needs in the leopard print she loves.
11. Saje Multi Clean Spray ($13): This refreshing, all-natural spray will keep her equipment clean and fresh — and the peppermint, lavender, and rosemary essential oil blend will make sure her space smells amazing, no matter how sweaty the last sesh.
12. Urban Outfitters Mindfulness Cards ($17): As part of her cool down or for meditation practice, flipping through these mindfulness cards is a great way to stay centered.
13. Sass & Bell Happy Cactus Rug ($21): Make sure she always has a spot to change into her bike shoes or put on her grippy socks. This cheerful cactus rug will delineate her workout space and give her a smile before she gets down to business.
14. Halfmoon Cork Yoga Block ($25): This eco-friendly cork block is a must for any home yogi. It’s also versatile (try it to help roll out those tight calves!) and attractive enough that she won’t need to hide it away.
What do you want to add to your own workout space? Tell us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.