11 Party Time Items to Relive Homecoming
September always brings back memories of getting ready to head back to school with new clothes and school supplies, catching up with friends and of course kicking it all off with homecoming. Homecoming may be a thing of the past for most of us, but that doesn’t mean you still can’t get into the spirit. Here are 11 items you can get right in the B+C shop to throw back and party right, whether you’re still in school or not.
1. Best Day Ever Drink Sleeve ($5): Turn any old day into the best day ever with this pastel-colored drink sleeve. Take it with you to bbqs, picnics and bonfires to keep your drink cool and your hand warm.
2. Essential Grill Set ($59): Homecoming isn’t complete without firing up the grill for some burgers and hot dogs. This kit gives you the tools you need to get started and impress everyone with your mad grilling skills.
3. T.G.I Fryday Tank ($30): Two things we’re all grateful for: Fridays and fries! Homecoming dresses have nothing on this tank.
4. Beer Sauce ($42): These beer sauces will amp up the flavors of weak and not-so-great beer in a jiffy. Add a splash to infuse your beer with aromatic, smokey or spicy notes.
5. 3D-Printed 24K Gold Bottle Opener ($76): Embrace no longer being a college student by adding a touch of class to your bar. Now all we need is for someone to invent 3D printed beer.
6. Essential Cocktail Ingredients ($21): Making cocktails on the go and at tailgate parties is easy with this set of ready-to-mix syrups. After one cocktail, you’ll want to stock your bar with these pronto.
7. Less Whine More Wine T-Shirt ($24): Are you more of a wine lover than a beer drinker? Rock this tee and let everyone know your beverage of choice.
8. Reusable Chalkboard Pennants ($30): Decorate these pennants with your school’s logo to throw back to your college days. When you’re done feeling nostalgic, you can simply wipe them off and use ’em again for your next party.
9. Grapefruit Honey Ale Beer Kit ($40): Skip the store-bought beer and make your own with this kit. Light and citrusy, this is a great summer ale and could even become your new favorite.
10. Bourbon Bacon Caramel Corn ($10): You had us at bourbon bacon! With all that drinking, you definitely need some snacks to keep you going.
11. Hangover First Aid Kit ($49): A nasty hangover can kill all memories of a good party. Make sure you’ve prepped in advance with this handy kit.
What are your favorite memories of homecoming? Share them with us in the comments below.