While we’re all about light up LED sparklers, fruity flag kebabs, and American Flag goodie bags, we’re into keeping things a little more subtle when it comes to 4th of July style. For our second foray into the Nordstrom Trouvé closet, we came up with an all-American look that’s as on trend as it is patriotic.
1. Uncommon Capsule iPhone Case ($42): As is our nature, we’ll start off our patriotic ensemble with an iPhone case to match. This case is stylish all year round. If you get bored, update it with one of our DIY techniques.
2. Trouvé Dane Wedge ($100): A good wedge is crucial for summertime! Heels just don’t cut it on the grass, sand, and dirt. We love the wooden heel combined with bright white leather.
3. Vince Camuto Roll Sleeve Romper ($140): Rompers really are so hot right now. Consider this the centerpiece of your outfit.
4. Trouvé Black and White Graffiti Scarf ($78): Add a little New York flair to your look by adding black to your red, white and blue color palette.
5. Nars Lipstick in Heat Wave ($24): Choose a fiery crimson hue to match your playful romper! We love pretty much any lipstick Nars puts out. Add a little gloss and a few items from our summer makeup must-haves and you’re set.
6. Casio G-Shock Glide Watch ($99): A classic Casio is a great way to score some 80s geek points.
7. Polka Dot Bandeau Top ($48): She wore an itty bitty teeny tiny navy polka dot bikini. ;) Leave a couple buttons open on your romper and let this darling top peek out. If you plan on hitting the beach, grab the bottom as well.
8. Urbanears Medis Ear Buds ($50): If you’re heading to your 4th of July destination on a plane or train, you’ll need tunes and stylish ear buds to keep you company.
9. Eye Rock Designer Liner ($13): Ready to channel your inner 60s mod squad maven? This liner by eye rock is actually in sticker form making it totally sweat proof and easy to apply.
How do you incorporate red, white and blue into your summer style for the 4th? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or say hi on Twitter.
This content series is brought to you by Trouvé at Nordstrom. Trends at the right price.