The carefree days of summer call for a checklist of easy-breezy essentials fit for an afternoon spent anywhere but the office — amirite? Beyond a throw-on-and-go dress and an arsenal of flirty one-shoulder tops, your off-duty footwear game is just as deserving of a sunny SoCal reboot. Next to your coveted spring espadrilles, woven huaraches are on the verge of becoming your latest #tuesdayshoesday obsession. Keep scrolling for eight boardwalk-approved pairs to scoop up just in time for beach week. San Jose del Cabo, here we come!
1. Luciernaga MX Folk Wear Mexican Huarache Sandals ($30): The tutti-frutti hued poms will have you channeling island time before you can say “out-of-office.”
2. Nisolo Ecuador Huarache Sandal Indigo ($118): Maximum around-the-clock comfort? Sign us up, please. These indigo huaraches are the answer to your wardrobe woes — team with classic Breton stripes and rolled-up chinos for a weekend in the Hamptons.
3. Sbicca Leather Huarache Sandals ($68): Just think how *perf* these rainbow embroidered huaraches with a Southwestern flair would be for a Cinco de Mayo celebration. Thought so.
4. Sole Society Clover Lace-Up Espadrille ($80): Gear up for your very own Roman holiday (Audrey Hepburn style, natch) with a pair of these huarache-inspired lace-up espadrilles.
5. AEO Huarache Flat ($30): Introducing the wear-everywhere huaraches that you’ll reach for all-day-err’day. You best believe a lived-in denim jacket and chic red paisley ascot scarf are in order for an upcoming MDW bash.
6. No.6 Huarache Platform Clogs ($310): C’mon, don’t these salsa-ready huarache platform clogs make you want to dance the conga line and hit up the tiki hut for fruity umbrella drinks?
7. Soludos Huarache Cutout Leather Espadrilles ($159): You’re right — these are not your everyday huarache sandals. Reimagined as a contemporary espadrille, they’re ready to take on wedding season with a vengeance.
8. Old Navy Slip-On Huarache Sandals for Women ($25): We couldn’t ask for a more practical slip-on shoe for a picnic in the park or a casual jaunt along the Seine. Ooh-la-la!
Will you be snatching up a pair of summer-ready huaraches? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.