Ice cream is one of the best ways to satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s creamy and delicious, and comes in a crazy amount of flavors. Now that summer is winding down, we’re all about sporting this tasty treat that will make us happy no matter what the weather has planned. We’re sharing 13 delectable pieces you need to add to your closet.
1. Ice Cream iPhone Case ($22): Our hearts are melting over how cute this sweet case looks with its pastel colors and tiny popsicle stick. Hack this with our ice cream cone summer printable for your case!
2. Minpink Radness Ice Cream Playsuit ($36): Pull this romper out for those days when all you can think about is a frosty treat. (So… every day, basically!)
3. Soft Serve You Well Bag ($40): We scream, you scream, we all scream for this adorable ice cream-shaped bag.
4. Rad and Refined Tasty Circle Shades ($32): Instead of seeing the world through rose-colored glasses, see the world on the sweeter side with ice cream shades instead.
5. We All Scream Gold-Plated Earrings ($14): These waffle cone ice cream earrings are meant to keep you cold on those warm summer days.
6. Popsicle Print Shirt ($16): We don’t mind having popsicles all over our shirt when its looks like this. Pair it with some boyfriend jeans, or tuck it into a skater shirt for a girly finish.
8. White Short-Sleeve Ice Cream-Print T-Shirt ($6): Rock this at sundae Sundays with your girls, and don’t forget the whipped cream.
9. Ice Cream Is Cheaper Than Therapy T-shirt ($28): We couldn’t agree more with this shirt. We got 99 problems, but ice cream is never one.
10. Ice Cream Tank ($22): Bring on the artsy vibes with a tank that explores ice cream’s geometric side.
12. Walls Feast Ice Cream Clutch Bag ($34): We can always use another bag that supports our addiction to this sweet confection.
13. Pop Art Stud Earrings ($11): Another day, another pair of earrings that we need. We’re not complaining when they pop with this much color.
How do you like to incorporate ice cream prints into your warbdrobe? Let us know in the comments below!