See Jennifer Aniston’s Non-Traditional Wedding Ring + Similar Styles You Can Shop
It seems safe to say, that Jennifer Aniston is having a top-notch summer. The actress successfully pulled off a secret wedding to her longtime finacé Justin Theroux and then they both headed to Tahiti for a sun-soaked honeymoon. Now back in Hollywood, Jen recently attended the premiere of her new movie, She’s Funny That Way. She didn’t bring her new hubby as her plus one, however, she did bust out a new piece of marital bling.
A dramatic shift from the giant, 8-karat engagement ring she’s been sporting since 2012, Jen’s new piece is much less flashy. The ring is actually quite similar to the plain gold wedding band Justin Theroux was recently spotted wearing. This is definitely a big 180 from the massive rock she was previously rocking, but we’re always major fans of an alternative option. If you’re in love with Jen’s non-traditional band, here are five similar rings to consider.
1. Diamond Tapered Band Ring ($2,450): Simple, chic and totally timeless, this is a fool proof option.
2. Coronet Diamond Ring ($975): Go for this trendy, rose gold number for a delicate ring that still packs a big punch.
3. Van Gogh Rose Gold Ring ($790): If you’re into the small stones but want a slightly more unique shape, try this ring that’s modeled after tree branches.
4. Diamond and Sapphire Eternity Ring ($5,060): For a ring that subtle, but super unique go for this medieval inspired band.
5. Three Piece Wedding Set ($776): If you like the look of Jen’s ring, but want just a little bit more sparkle, try these dainty, stackable rings.
Are you rocking a ring similar to Jen’s? Share a pic with us in the comments below.
(Photos via Frazer Harrison/Kevin Winter/Getty)
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.