Lisa Frank doesn’t have a thing on @Jesiiii — our newest Instagram maker obsession is all about that color. Garnering inspiration from “tattoo art and clever puns,” this Midwestern illustrator, painter and all-around wood-artiste infuses bold hues into every piece of whimsical jewelry, plush toy, bag and print she creates. Head over to Instagram to watch her do her thang in hyper-lapsed action (she frequently posts Insta-vids showcasing her work), boost your mood or find your next DIY purchase (some of her wares are up for grabs on Etsy), but first, check out a few of our fave pieces below!
1. Hand-Painted Laser Wood Cut Brooch ($20): This pizza-themed pin is a little slice of Heaven.
2. Hand-Painted Laser Cut Wood Teacup Stack Ring ($16): These rings are totally collectible, and at that price, you can rock one on every finger.
3. Hand-Painted Laser Wood Cut clever Little Fox Necklace ($25): Channel your inner fox with this cute little chain necklace.
4. You Goat This Art Print ($25): There’s nothing quite so inspiring as a motivational goat.
5. Treat Yo’self Painting ($65): A wise, Chappelle-ian man once said “Treat Yo’self,” and we couldn’t agree more.
Do you have a favorite piece? Follow us at @britandco for more creative inspo!
(Photos via @jesiii)