18 Pieces of Maker-Made Jewelry You Need in Your Life
You’ve already DIYed the perfect accessory holder. Now, it’s time to fill it! You will have plenty of opportunities to beef up your bauble collection at this Re:Make (be sure to register for your FREE ticket here). Jazz up your fall staples with statement necklaces, surprise your besties with matching rings, or just get a head start on holiday shopping. Here are 18 amazing accessory ideas to get you started.
1. Spring Geometric Bib Necklace ($65): Cheery and vibrant, use this bold piece to brighten up basics for work.
2. Whirl Ring ($20): This basic is perfect for everyday wear. With 14k gold filled wire and adjustable sizing, it is a practical and pretty addition to any jewelry box.
3. Custom Initial Charm Necklace ($35): Put your own personal stamp on it with a custom initial charm necklace. We love to personalize!
4. Heart Stud Earrings ($38): Looking for a heartfelt gift for a friend? Check out these super cute heart stud earrings.
5. Loop Bracelet ($50): A cool, signature piece adds so much to every outfit. We love the funky loopy design on this one!
6. California Love Ring ($35): Show off your state pride with this wonderful ode to the golden state. It’s so edgy and antique-looking people will think you found it at a vintage shop.
7. Little Brass Stud Earrings ($30): Yes. Please. We’re oohing and ahhing over these adorable little bunny studs. They also come in triangles and hearts!
8. Horn & Shell Art Deco Fan Necklace ($80): This necklace is black and white and glam all over! The art deco design is so fun. We can’t wait to wear this number with all of our party dresses this winter.
9. Folded Triangle Stud Earrings ($22): These triangle shaped studs fold into themselves symbolizing crashing waves. We feel more zen already!
10. Handfolded Paper Airplane Necklace ($60): This necklace reminds us of all the secret notes we used to pass in class. Give this nostalgic nod to your elementary school BFF.
11. Wings Acrylic & Brass Necklace ($30): This is the perfect necklace for that friend who has a ton of attitude.
12. White Gold Bars Earrings ($150): These gold bar earrings will make you feel like a million bucks. They’re subtle but sophisticated, with just the perfect amount of glitz.
13. Lennox Ring ($148): On the hunt for the perfect antique-y ring? We’ve got you covered with this spiral claw ring made with antiqued gold or sterling silver.
14. Falling Leaves Earrings ($60): These earrings are inspired by those unplanned weekend trips and we can see why! Imaginative and exciting, they are hand forged from raw brass with green onyx gemstones.
15. Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sol Ring ($180): Turquoise and gold inside sterling silver wings add a bit of fairy tale magic to this ring. The pretty blue is just the right pop of color.
16. Long Grace Tag Bracelet ($118): Did we mention how much we love to personalize?! With the ability to customize the phrase to anything you like, it makes the perfect gift for a special someone.
17. Dahlia ($72): This necklace has us daydreaming of a bright garden filled with beautiful dahlias.
18. Umbra Earrings ($64): A mix of black and white glass beads with gold wire, these earrings are a beautiful accessory for any summer look.
What pieces of jewelry are you most excited to see at Re:Make?