We’ve spent the summer really learning to love jumpsuits — it’s an amazing outfit that requires one decision instead of many. Now that fall is here, we’re not ready to give them up, and we’re furiously brainstorming ways to suit jumpsuits up for cooler weather: Layer a turtleneck underneath, bundle a scarf on top, or pull over a cardigan. Into it. So, here’s a list of freaking cute jumpsuits on sale this week, some up to 50 percent off. Keep in mind, these sale-priced onesies won’t be available for long, and popular sizes run out first. You don’t have to hesitate a second when you find the jumpsuit best suited for your rockin’ bod.
1. Pilco Femme Denim Jumpsuit ($70): Espadrilles, circular bag, statement earrings. We have endless love for this entire outfit. Want it now.
2. Sea Tied Back Jumpsuit ($130): We’re bringing sexy back and you can too.
3. 7 for All Mankind Denim Jumpsuit ($200): Don’t let these summer straps stop you from sporting a cami jumpsuit in the fall. Get creative with some layers like a navy turtleneck and a sienna-colored cardigan.
4. Kate Spade New York Chambray Jumpsuit ($149): This collared denim jumpsuit is all business.
5. Ali & Jay En Fuego Crop Jumpsuit ($83): If you think the front is sexy, you should see the back. Fuego, mami!
6. ASOS Denim Overall Dress ($45): If a jumpsuit had no pant legs, you get the cutest freaking denim overall dress. Layer a chunky sweater underneath, and some knee-high socks.
7. VintageRose Striped High Waist Wide Leg Jumpsuit ($20): Not only is this jumpsuit #goals, but it’s also available on Amazon. Don’t forget to add some nude underwear to your cart too; you’re gonna need it.
8. ASOS Cold Shoulder Twill Jumpsuit ($42): Jumpsuits totally streamline your process of getting dressed in the morning. It’s one quick and easy decision; the only challenge is styling it a new way each time you wear it. Wear this twill jumpsuit with sneakers one week, and black booties the next.
9. ECOWISH Floral Halter Jumpsuit ($16+): At first sight, we thought these were pajamas. But after reading all the raving reviews on Amazon, and scoping the fierce customer images, we were instantly on board with this pajama-inspired jumpsuit.
10. Free People Hot Tropics Jumpsuit ($77): While this pattern has a tropical vibe, we think this hue of blue can work beyond summer seasons. Add a cropped, long-sleeve navy sweater on top and you’re ready for fall.
12. Boohoo Embroidered Keyhole Romper ($18): Here’s an ideal piece for romper-wearing queens in warm, southern regions.
14. PRETTYTODAY Strapless Rompers ($19+): This jumpsuit is fancy enough for a special occasion like a wedding or an upscale baby shower brunch. Amazon for the win. Reviewers claim this romper runs small and advise you to size up, so make sure you’ve done your research before checkout.
15. Oh My Love Kimono Romper ($29): Want to keep your look tropical over the fall months? Pair this little floral number with a heat-tech layer underneath and switch it up with some rust-colored tights.
16. shekiss Sexy Bodycon Striped Jumpsuit ($15+): Here’s another Amazon find. This stretchy, polyester jumpsuit is curvy-girl-friendly. Add a pair of heeled sandals, hoop earrings, and a jean jacket. Boom, cute outfit.
17. QED London Cold Shoulder Tropical Jumpsuit ($42): With $30 in savings, you’ll definitely be saving this for your winter tropical getaway, or stow it away for next season.
Which fall fashion deals are you loving? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.