A Shoppable Guide to Kardashian Vacation Style
When it comes to celebrity style, there are few Hollywood glamazons that manage to capture our attention more than the Kardashian ladies. What can we say: We’re transfixed with their every (sartorial) move. Contrary to popular belief, it’s not always all about Kim and her red carpet antics. In fact, we just recently declared Kourtney Kardashian our newest style icon, largely due to her fuss-free approach to getting dressed. Don’t fret if you didn’t get a chance to snag Kendall Jenner’s affordable gingham bikini; we’ve got you covered with a shoppable guide to nine of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians stars’ most scorching hot looks to inspire your next seaside adventure.
1. Channel your own tropical paradise. What’s neon tangerine with cheeky cutouts all over? All signs point to the scandalous one-piece Kourtney wore during a stint in Costa Rica. We would never want to leave either.
Get the Look: Sun-kissed skin? Check. Kardashian genes? Check. A fluorescent orange bathing suit that calls for sunset views and perfect beach waves? Girl, you know it. Brit + Co Pick: Melissa Odabash Ibiza Cut-Out Swimsuit Fluro ($230)
2. Go girly with ballerina-inspired swimwear. It was Kendall Jenner’s Lisa Marie Fernandez bikini that got err’body talking in Cannes. Between the bubblegum pink hue, the femme ruffles, and retro silhouette, this It girl gets our seal of approval.
Get the Look: ICYMI: Ballerina-inspired swimwear is still having a moment. Direct your attention to this pretty-in-pink high-waisted bikini from Reformation that will have you perfecting your pliés in record time. Brit + Co Pick: Reformation Camino Bikini Top ($78) + Mandalay Bikini Bottoms ($78)
3. Coordinate with your sisters (or BFFs). When in Palm Springs with your sister #squad, a little outfit coordination is in order. Kourt’s effortlessly chic summer getup consisting of a sultry crop top and high-waisted frayed Bermuda shorts makes us want to book a Roman holiday stat. Her glam-tastic shades don’t hurt either.
Get the Look: Whether you’re frolicking in the sand or gearing up for date night on the boardwalk, this off-the-shoulder shirt offers up major slayage. Pare it down with your favorite cutoffs for the daytime before subbing in some tie-waist pants (and ankle-strap steppers) come after-hours. Brit + Co Pick: Wilfred Adelisa T-Shirt ($30)
4. Girls just wanna have fun. When you’re a Kardashian (or Jenner), you can’t take yourself too seriously. These babes let loose with their LegallyBlonde-inspired metallic bikinis in mermaid hues.
Get the Look: Vacationing on a yacht in the South of France? What, like it’s hard? Consider yourself in business now that you’ve got an itty-bitty shimmery metallic pink bikini in your possession. Brit + Co Pick: Monki Metallic Bandeau Bikini Top ($29) + Metallic Tanga Bikini Bottoms ($16)
5. Embrace pajama dressing to the max. Upcoming GNO? We thought you’d never ask. These ladies are about to run this world with their luxurious PJ sets that are definitely too stylish for a snooze fest.
Get the Look: When a neck-plunging slip dress reads too much, dial it down with a pair of Staud’s elegant evening-ready sleek bottoms that can be tossed over your bikini during the daytime or teamed with a bangin’ bodysuit and retro hoops for rooftop sips. Brit + Co Pick: Staud Pietro Pant ($150)
6. Toss black cutoffs on with everything. Who wears short shorts? This Kardashian does… and quite flawlessly, might we add. K brings forth the jungle fever a la her tough-girl cutoffs and sultry crop top that are just tasteful enough for playtime with the kiddos.
Get the Look: You can count on these black frayed hem moto shorts being in heavy rotation this summer. Rev these bad boys up with a tattered rocker tee or slip ’em on with a string bikini top and pool slides for a look that says “bow down betches.” Brit + Co Pick: Topshop MOTO Frey Hem Kiri Shorts ($52)
View this post on Instagram
#ad @diffeyewear is helping to give the gift of sight to those in need. I have teamed up with them to double their donations for every pair sold in the next 24 hours so that we can do even more good together. Help us spread the love #diffeyewear
A post shared by Kendall (@kendalljenner) on
7. Don’t leave the house without a glam AF pair of shades. No ifs, ands, or buts about it, boo. Besides, have you ever seen anyone from the Kardashian/Jenner camp venture out in public without rock-star shades? Nah.
Get the Look: Keep smiling ‘cuz yo future is so bright, especially now that you’ve got stunner mirrored sunglasses in your possession. The marbled frames and blue mirrored lenses will look like a million bucks cruisin’ down the boulevard or soaking up rays in Santorini. Brit + Co Pick: Diff Eyewear Rose Black/White-Blue Mirror Polarized Lens ($85)
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on
8. Rock a goddess-inspired maxi skirt poolside (and beyond). Take it from the lip kit queen herself: Nothing commands attention quite like a maxi skirt with a deep side slit. Dare we say it — we’ve never seen Kylie look so radiant.
Get the Look: Extra, extra! We’ve uncovered a lookalike striped maxi that will play matchmaker to ALL your tropical crop tops and OTS blouses. Just add pom-pom strewn gladiators and a straw Panama hat for a look that reads Grecian princess. Brit + Co Pick: Nasty Gal All the Stripe Reasons Maxi Skirt ($50)
9. Test-drive a Baywatch-inspired one-piece. Ow, ow! The eldest Kardashian (and mother of three) proves she’s still got it with her haute Baywatch-inspired bathing suit and cover girl bod. Mamacita is right.
Get the Look: This just in: Kourtney’s Insta-famous “Mamacita” one-piece can be yours. Head over to Private Party to snag one of their signature SoCal-bound swimsuits — but hurry, they won’t be up for grabs for long. Brit + Co Pick: Shop Private Party Mamacita Swimsuit ($99)
Which of the Kardashian sisters’ style will you be replicating this summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.