As if you didn’t already consider Karlie Kloss a style and beauty poster child, it’s now official. The 22-year old model was recently appointed to be the newest face of L’Oreal Paris, joining the ranks of Beyoncé, Blake Lively and Zoe Saldana as a spokeswoman for the illustrious makeup brand. It’s a dream career move, Karlie told Style.com, along with nabbing her Victoria’s Secret Angel wings (check!) and landing the cover of American Vogue (check!). And it’s a dream come true for us too — we’re dying to see how the campaign will play out, though the wait will surely be worth it. In the meantime, Karlie’s already given us plenty of head-to-toe looks to keep us inspired, from pairings of her off-duty finest with glowing skin to red carpet stunners where #wokeuplikethis hair is tamed by a fierce cat eye. Copy her seven best style + beauty moments below.
1. Chambray Romper + Red Lips: Karlie’s kind of casual is totally enviable because it’s so easy and still so put together. Invest in a one-and-done piece like this slouchy, chambray romper ($98), slip into clunky boots (don’t even bother to lace ’em) and slip on a pair of aviators ($98 — designed by the babe herself) for effortlessly cool flair. A vampy lip polishes the whole look — try Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick by Urban Decay ($22).
2. Turtleneck Dress + Slicked-Back Hair: Like Alexa before her, Karlie proves that mock turtlenecks can look all kinds of cute. Try one out on a high-neck frock ($59) in the color of the moment — royal blue — and accessorize with a posh pop-of-color satchel bag ($98). Keep the look modern with 2014’s trendiest hairstyle by slicking back your strands with a long-hold styling gel like Kerastase Forme Fatale ($36).
3. All-White + Messy Waves: Nothing makes you feel chicer than stepping out in head-to-toe white (and nothing makes you feel more grown-up than when you make it through the day without a coffee drip in sight, right?!). Copy Karlie’s breezy elegance in an all-white girly silhouette ($48), just-as-chic jewels ($105) and messy waves that juuuust keep their shape thanks to Curl Mousse ($37).
4. Suited Up + Glowing Skin: Karlie’s take on a power suit is flawless, so take notes from the boss on this one. Tailored pants ($60) are the perfect boardroom-to-bar mix and matcher — just switch out your laptop for a change of clothes in that spotted carryall of yours, and touch up your skin with a natural glow (it’s the ultimate transitional makeup look) with L’Oreal’s True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Foundation ($13).
5. Orange and Leather Dress + Smokey Eyes: We’re stealing this red carpet look for our next night out with the girls. An unexpected all-over color like orange guarantees you’ll stand out from the crowd — grab a dress in the bold hue ($119) and don’t look back. Round out the look with edgy accessories like a black leather necklace ($75) and a smokey eye (yep, it counts!), using a palette like Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection ($36).
6. Crop Top + Orange Lips: The crop top won’t stop, and Karlie’s showing us exactly why: it might be one of the most fun + flirty garments you could wear. Rock one with cutouts, a la Karlie ($20) with a matching midi skirt ($39) and pair the playful twosome with an orange lip — try Tutti Frutti Color Burst Lip Color by Revlon ($5).
7. Vintage-Style Blazer + Bronzed Skin: This is how you look drop dead gorgeous when you leave the dress behind. A cropped jacket ($148) or structured blazer makes any trouser instantly refined, and that bow ($12) instead of a necklace!? Karlie please! It’s so unexpected and so cute. Step up your get up with bronzed up cheekbones using Benefit’s Hoola bronzer ($28).
Which of Karlie’s outfits are you stealing this weekend? Which makeup look is your fave? Tell us in the comments below.