Saved by the Bell: 11 Kettlebell Workouts to Make You Sweat
Though Kelly and A.C. Slater’s workout gear were on point in Saved by the Bell, we’re talkin’ kettlebells right now. Kettlebells improve posture, build arm and ab muscle and make you sweat like crazy. In case you need a push to reach your fitness goals, here are 11 kettlebell workouts to swing you into shape.
4. Nine Calorie-Torching Kettlebell Exercises: Wishing you had swapped that cheeseburger for quinoa? Don’t worry. You can burn 400 calories in 20 minutes with kettlebells and this is how you do it. (via PopSugar)
7. Abs + Buns With Kettlebells: Boost your metabolism and tone your core and booty all at the same time. Fun moves, like skate cross lunges and Turkish getups, will keep your heart rate sky high. (via Tone It Up)
8. Kettlebell Mixer Workout: This mixer varies in kettlebell movements and targets different muscle areas. It only takes five minutes to complete, but if you want a hardcore workout, do this for three sets. (via Pen + Keyboard)
9. 15-Minute Kettleblaster Workout: Everyone’s got 15 minutes, which means no one’s got any excuses not to get on this workout. It promises to reshape your abs, butt and thighs on the double. (via Fitness)
10. Swing Into Shape: 30-Minute Full Body Kettlebell Workout: This routine is great while watching TV. You’ll be entertained while strengthening those muscles. (via Anytime Fitness Blog)
11. 30-Minute Kettlebell Workout: Here’s another 30-minute exercise that will have you drenched! Go hard through the swings, windmills, swing punches and squats and your body will thank you. (via Pumps + Iron)
How do you workout with kettlebells? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)