Khloe Kardashian’s Fuzzy Faux Fur Trend Is Perfect for Fall
Celebs are often known for of their WTF trends: See Miranda Kerr’s $1,800 sunglasses and dressing in nude tones. And when it comes to the Kardashians — well, we know that family has been pushing the envelope since day one. Khloe Kardashian was recently spotted carrying a WTF trend that doesn’t make much sense for summer — but is actually perfect for fall.
Khloe stepped out carry a fuzzy purse in the middle of August. While this is definitely puzzling, she’s actually showing off one of fall’s hottest trends, just really, really early: faux fur. That’s right, faux fur is back (key word here: FAUX)! Only this time, it’s a little fuzzier and less, well, fur-like. Here are some fuzzy, furry accessories to get you started.
2. Simply Be Faux Fur Clutch ($15): Fuzzy bags are going to be big, just like Khloe’s. This lavender color is a really fun way to incorporate the trend into a fall outfit.
3. Fabulous Furs Faux Fur Infinity Scarf ($85): If you’re more of a traditionalist, try a fur infinity scarf like this dyed blue faux fur version.
4. Adrienne Landau Faux Fur Striped Tote ($80): When fur is faux, you can get really creative, like with this striped tote. Bonus points are that it’ll feel really good up against your side when you’re carrying it!
5. San Diego Hat Company Faux Fur Scarf ($32): This matted, in-between black and brown color is right on par with the color of Khloe’s bag, but guaranteed to be way less moolah than hers.
6. Avec Moderation Faux Fur Flats ($378): If you’re ready to go balls-to-the-wall, try these comfy, kinda cray slides that look like something Kylie or Kim would own.
7. Express Faux Fur Keychain ($13): If you’re not ready to commit, start with something simple like this fluffy keychain from Express. Tie it on to a clutch, or add it to your day bag for a little jazz.
8. Stussy Faux Fur Sweatshirt ($158): Doesn’t this just look super, super comfy? You’ll probably have a hard time ever getting out of this sweatshirt. Good thing it’s acceptable to wear it outside the house with jeans and sneakers.
9. Torre and Tagus Faux Fur Throw ($132): Take the faux fur inside and curl up with this soft, nubby blanket on your couch while you watch a marathon of OITNB.
10. Pale Violet White Angel Furry Earrings ($28): Add some swag to your ears with these funny, pretty white fluff ball earrings.
What do you think of this fuzzy, fluffy, furry trend? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Cindy Ord / Getty)
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!