Khloe Kardashian’s Fuzzy Faux Fur Trend Is Perfect for Fall
Celebs are often known for of their WTF trends: See Miranda Kerr’s $1,800 sunglasses and dressing in nude tones. And when it comes to the Kardashians — well, we know that family has been pushing the envelope since day one. Khloe Kardashian was recently spotted carrying a WTF trend that doesn’t make much sense for summer — but is actually perfect for fall.
Khloe stepped out carry a fuzzy purse in the middle of August. While this is definitely puzzling, she’s actually showing off one of fall’s hottest trends, just really, really early: faux fur. That’s right, faux fur is back (key word here: FAUX)! Only this time, it’s a little fuzzier and less, well, fur-like. Here are some fuzzy, furry accessories to get you started.
2. Simply Be Faux Fur Clutch ($15): Fuzzy bags are going to be big, just like Khloe’s. This lavender color is a really fun way to incorporate the trend into a fall outfit.
3. Fabulous Furs Faux Fur Infinity Scarf ($85): If you’re more of a traditionalist, try a fur infinity scarf like this dyed blue faux fur version.
4. Adrienne Landau Faux Fur Striped Tote ($80): When fur is faux, you can get really creative, like with this striped tote. Bonus points are that it’ll feel really good up against your side when you’re carrying it!
5. San Diego Hat Company Faux Fur Scarf ($32): This matted, in-between black and brown color is right on par with the color of Khloe’s bag, but guaranteed to be way less moolah than hers.
6. Avec Moderation Faux Fur Flats ($378): If you’re ready to go balls-to-the-wall, try these comfy, kinda cray slides that look like something Kylie or Kim would own.
7. Express Faux Fur Keychain ($13): If you’re not ready to commit, start with something simple like this fluffy keychain from Express. Tie it on to a clutch, or add it to your day bag for a little jazz.
8. Stussy Faux Fur Sweatshirt ($158): Doesn’t this just look super, super comfy? You’ll probably have a hard time ever getting out of this sweatshirt. Good thing it’s acceptable to wear it outside the house with jeans and sneakers.
9. Torre and Tagus Faux Fur Throw ($132): Take the faux fur inside and curl up with this soft, nubby blanket on your couch while you watch a marathon of OITNB.
10. Pale Violet White Angel Furry Earrings ($28): Add some swag to your ears with these funny, pretty white fluff ball earrings.
What do you think of this fuzzy, fluffy, furry trend? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Cindy Ord / Getty)
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.