Kylie Jenner is known for many contributions to our everyday style — but none more famous than the nude lip. Unfortunately, finding the perfect nude is just plain hard. Nailing one down that’s hydrating and comfortable to wear is even harder. No fear, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite natural lip colors from matte to high-shine finishes that will keep your lips nice and juicy a la Kylie Jenner throughout the day.
1. NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick ($7): The weightless, mousse-like texture makes lips feel soft and moisturized all while offering the perfect nude shade, as there are 24 to choose from! Brit + Co Pick: Silk Indulgent.
2. OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick ($20): Hydrating and matte are usually not two words you see working together, but this lippie offers both a slick, matte finish and a non-drying formula thanks to the vitamin E and antioxidants. Brit + Co Pick: Pasadena.
3. Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer ($22): If you’re more of a gloss gal, this high-shine neutral lip lacquer delivers smoother lips thanks to the coconut essence and volume from the Portulaca pilosa extract. Brit + Co Pick: Life in Photographs.
4. Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm ($8): At a price your wallet will adore, this lip balm gives your pout a barely there neutral hue but also makes sure to keep you super nourished courtesy of shea butter and skin-protecting vitamin E. Brit + Co Pick: Natural Rose.
5. ILIA Beauty Lipstick ($26) : Combining organic ingredients with chic colorways, this lipstick will ensure your semi-matte color stays put for the long haul. Get majorly conditioned lips from the formula’s creamy texture that revitalizes color in between applications. Brit + Co Pick: Funnel of Love.
6. Fiona Stiles Hydrashine Essential Lip Color ($16): Give your lips a shiny, buttery finish with the Hydrashine lip line, which uses carnauba wax to keep lips smooth and protected all day. Brit + Co Pick: Soto
7. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick ($26): These fancy lipsticks are created with 12 edible oils and triple-milled pigments, resulting in a product that delivers serious color, coverage, and hydration. Bonus: You can even dab a bit on your cheeks as a blush. Brit + Co Pick: Meringue.
Tweet us your favorite nude lipsticks @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.